DX » Community » Reviews » 7" TFT LCD Windows CE 6.0 ARM CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook (800MHz/4GB Flash Disk/USB Host/SD Slot/LAN)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byporcellis on 01/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:starting with the great price, now everyone can get a computer with internet access, because this product conforms to all who seek to use the Internet, social networks, youtube. product quality is reasonable, all devices worked properly, but the material is rea... Read more

3 1
  • posted bykobovs on 10/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It´s just awsome... of course...don´t expect an i7 core performance but for this price it´s just right! I´ve tried to run ANDROID and many other compilations of WIN CE but i found that the original is the best one.... the android have just NOTHING and i found som... Read more

3 1
  • posted bysantosthiago on 06/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Wi-fi funciona perfeitamente e de fácil configuração. Internet Explorer abre a maioria dos sites. Velocidade não é demasiada lenta. Tamanho e desing bonito. Não tive problemas com as portas de conecções dele. Possui Editore... Read more

7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections