DX » Community » Reviews » Fashionable Cross MP3 Player (1GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymamoothz on 08/17/2009

- AWESOME sound quality. Nothing like and iPod, but for 16 bucks? Worth a lot more than 40 bucks, i'd say. - Looks REALLY nice - 3.5mm earphone jack - It has a speaker! No bass whatsover, but HEY! - 2 Color OLED Display looks real nice - Auto swithc-off within 1 minute, saving a LOT of battery - It's unbeliavable, but the battery is lasting more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectrum on 09/01/2008

Nice shape. Looks flash. Has a speaker (yes it has no bass whatsoever but hey it has a speaker). Headphones that come with it sound tinny but the output sounds fine through some decent headphones. The text on the box is pure engrish at it's best. And I mean hilariously funny, not just humdrum everyday funny engrish. Comes in chinese or whatever, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykcj1993 on 06/23/2008

Sound quality good Large Capacity Neat display Light weight Rechargeable (no wasting money on batteries!) Easy to use Build quality Loudspeaker sucks Way too easy to open up! Headphones Random driver disc that didn't help much Missing functions (FM radio) Random extra functions ("Text Read") I was disappointed with the fact that it was missing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozerium on 04/13/2008

Its definitely cool looking. It has a speaker on it. Its small and lite. Everything... first off, mirror finish on the fount is peeling off, not that big a deal. But the real problems are, when i connect it to my computer, it shows it two thirds full, even when its completely empty. The record folder on the devise, when connected to my computer is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariojim on 02/08/2008

I liked it a lot. People looks it strange, but everybody likes it. Not the fastest, but correct speed for uploading files. Convenient as data carrying. for those who do not know Chinese... first time you will wreck until you change language because menus are in Chinese... but it's so easy... search for a CN symbol It is not blessed by the pope. It could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYukaza on 01/09/2008

Looks like a cross. Giant fashion/religious statement to anyone you meet. Cheap too for what it is. The inbuilt speaker is ok quality too. The controls are fiddly. Press up and the selection goes down on some menus, really annoying. Also the cloth strap that came with it is prone to breaking, better than plastic though. Get it if you need a spare mp3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 11/07/2007

Wicked looking solid unit. Great for Catholic, or hang it upside-down for Goth. Might get one for myself judging only from the cool style of the player. Box wrecked in shipping, less than perfect gift condition, but passable. You just can't beat this, get someone Chinese to read you the instructions I guess. Other than that, Try to find a similar unit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkasS on 11/07/2007

Great Design Not easy use Great mp3 Great mp3 Read more

0 0
  • posted byDafoofoo on 08/04/2007

The built in speaker is really cool. The sound is all high pitch but better than nothing that is when you don't have headphones. I also agree with the 2 prior postings for the Pros. Even with good headphones the base isn't so great. It has a built in Equalizer but even after you select the "DBB" it's still mostly high pitched. But never the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaker on 07/07/2007

-Nice design -Surprisingly good battery time -Weight (almost nothing) -Easy to use with computer (no drivers needed for XP) -Nice box -Built in speaker -Menus are not very easy to understand (they are in chinese and it's hard to find language settings) -The earphones you get with this is really crap (and white!), get some from the earphones section ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections