DX » Community » Reviews » Fashionable Cross MP3 Player (1GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymamoothz on 08/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- AWESOME sound quality. Nothing like and iPod, but for 16 bucks? Worth a lot more than 40 bucks, i'd say. - Looks REALLY nice - 3.5mm earphone jack - It has a speaker! No bass whatsover, but HEY! - 2 Color OLED Display looks real nice - Auto swithc-off within 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectrum on 09/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice shape. Looks flash. Has a speaker (yes it has no bass whatsoever but hey it has a speaker). Headphones that come with it sound tinny but the output sounds fine through some decent headphones. The text on the box is pure engrish at it's best. And I mean hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykcj1993 on 06/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Sound quality good Large Capacity Neat display Light weight Rechargeable (no wasting money on batteries!) Easy to use Cons:Build quality Loudspeaker sucks Way too easy to open up! Headphones Random driver disc that didn't help much Missing functions (FM radio) R... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozerium on 04/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its definitely cool looking. It has a speaker on it. Its small and lite. Cons:Everything... first off, mirror finish on the fount is peeling off, not that big a deal. But the real problems are, when i connect it to my computer, it shows it two thirds full, even when its c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariojim on 02/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I liked it a lot. People looks it strange, but everybody likes it. Not the fastest, but correct speed for uploading files. Convenient as data carrying. Cons:for those who do not know Chinese... first time you will wreck until you change language because menus are in Chine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYukaza on 01/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks like a cross. Giant fashion/religious statement to anyone you meet. Cheap too for what it is. The inbuilt speaker is ok quality too. Cons:The controls are fiddly. Press up and the selection goes down on some menus, really annoying. Also the cloth strap that came w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 11/07/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wicked looking solid unit. Great for Catholic, or hang it upside-down for Goth. Might get one for myself judging only from the cool style of the player. Cons:Box wrecked in shipping, less than perfect gift condition, but passable. OtherThoughts: Bottomline: You just c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkasS on 11/07/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great Design Cons:Not easy use OtherThoughts:Great mp3 Bottomline:Great mp3 Read more

0 0
  • posted byDafoofoo on 08/04/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The built in speaker is really cool. The sound is all high pitch but better than nothing that is when you don't have headphones. I also agree with the 2 prior postings for the Pros. Cons:Even with good headphones the base isn't so great. It has a built in Equa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaker on 07/07/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice design -Surprisingly good battery time -Weight (almost nothing) -Easy to use with computer (no drivers needed for XP) -Nice box -Built in speaker Cons:-Menus are not very easy to understand (they are in chinese and it's hard to find language settings) -The earphon... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections