DX » Community » Reviews » Cree Q3-WC 3-Mode 100-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybobbykoh on 10/24/2013

Its a good torch. I bought this and the C30 and the difference is that this one has a RED light ring on the torch head (nice and cool feature) and 3 lighting mode. Very bright for it's small size. The head is zoom-able. It still very bright even at maximum spread. Uses 3 AA battery. So far I have it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvuopohja on 12/08/2012

very good lighting range and area, you can adjust it like you want. three functions, full light, flash and power saver mode (50% of full light). small, easy to carry. no manual and there comes extra part and i don't know where to fit it. real battery saver only one led, works good in cold. focusing light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfacufe on 08/27/2012

Excelente linterna de muy buen alcance, muy buen rendimiento a un muy buen costo, el alcanze es de aproximadamente 80 Mts con zoom contraido y 30 mts con el zoom extendido En la descripción comenta tres formas de uso y tiene un solo modo de uso, deberían revisar la descripción del art&... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytulyak on 08/27/2011

• Lantern small, comfortable, nice weight. • The focus of the beam is very interesting and useful feature. The beam is clearly visible on the building of 300 meters. Children a great toy. It works easily and reliably controlled. • Flashlight practically not heated, although the insides are made quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythanar on 06/14/2011

Lots of light, very handy zoom feature, red band a bliss! The only drawback of all these flashlight is that they are hungry on batteries. Go for rechargeables! Also, it could be around 20% cheaper. I own a similar flashlight that did not have the red band, which is crucial if you want to use it on a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamot on 01/19/2011

Red pilot light band increases visibility from the sides, especially suitable for use on bikes and or an ad-hoc signal light. Build quality pales in comparison to other lights on DX. The zoom slider is extremely tight and jerky on mine, that makes it difficult to achieve a specific level of zoom. Output ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywooleyds on 09/03/2010

Excellent flashlight, good light, has adjustable focus enhances the brightness even in places already lit is lightweight and has put the wrist strap to avoid any falls and that perchance may damage it português:Otima lanterna, boa luminosidade, tem foco regulavel reforça a luminosidade mesmo ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections