DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Dingoo A320 (SKU 23032/20217)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZenogears on 07/03/2013

Lovely silicone protection for my dingoo. I've been looking for something like this on different sites, and could not buy as soon as I saw. Perfect fit - all the connectors in place. Among the shortcomings only my fingers - they are too thick to press the Power button - pull it up. Previously, I had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkinferno1981 on 06/29/2013

Cost and quality are just perfect and the case is elegant. Maybe you burn or cut the case by accident, but it is for sure a strange possibility. This is the perfect protection for your Dingo A320, cheap, perfect fit and you will not need anything else to keep your machine safe. Even for front impacts,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvisionastral on 10/22/2012

Excellent quality, fits the Dingoo a320 perfectly. Nice grip. Doesn't change the Dingoo looks. (it don't make it ugly like other silicone cases for mobile devices) I bought it along with the dingoo just to have it, but now I wonder if it's really a needed item. I mean, the dingoo is ok as it is: it is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections