DX » Community » Reviews » POP lite F2 Cree Q5 100-Lumen Diving LED Flashlight (4*AA)
  • 5 star 13 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybellybu on 11/10/2013

Very good product for the price. The beam is little yellow what makes this light doesn't scare fish at night. The external o-ring is really bad. If you sqeeze strong enough it deform. The remaining things are ok This is very good price performance. I have a led lenser D14 wich is 3 times much expensive. And they are kind of flat. Because the external ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybellybu on 11/09/2013

Very good price and light quality. For night fishing the beam is wide wich makes better view. And the light is quite yellow wich is best for spearfishing. The external o-ring is really bad quality. If you squize too much the cap of the flashlight the o-ring deform and doesnt seal very well. The inner o-ring is ok I think if the manufacturer choose a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjtannin on 10/06/2013

I have 3 of these now and all of them are in mint condition even I've taken them in a depts exceeding 40 meters. Very compact and reliable lamp imho. Doesn't have any sharp edges that would tear bcd pockets and the magnetic switch is easy to use even with gloves on. Could have a bit more spread out beam and I don't know why there are light "leaking&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykubi123 on 04/23/2013

Very nice torch with powerful and narrow light beam. Besides the sealing o-ring there is a nice rubber ring where the head and body meets. It is not for perfect sealing, but more than nothing. The switch is perfect. One can't turn the lamp on accidently, since the switch stucks at OFF position and requires some force to be turned on. Hopefully it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimmka on 01/31/2013

- Very handy due to its size - Fits any bag - Very focused - Hotspot is very bright - Little "side" windows to illuminate what is around - Cool magnetic switch - No extra holes --> easy to seal - Good heatsink - Buil quality is superb - Someone may find the light to be too focused - Cardboard box comes damaged since it is packed to standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaismant on 01/05/2013

Own 2 of these. Dived several times to over 30M depth. No leakage, switch operates quite well, brightness is good, illumination distance good, battery life is good. The beam is a bit too narrow, didn't measure it, but would prefer it to be ~2 times wider Forgot to check buoyancy, my son says he checked it and it is negative - it will sink, this was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictormi on 11/27/2012

It's very good quality and is very bright too. No problems while diving yet. It comes in a very protective and beautiful box with extra sealing rubs. very good for the price. Muito bom, a luz é bem forte e o material é de boa qualidade. o preço também esta ótimos, um terço do preço aqui no Brasil. No cons found yet,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdegar1974 on 09/08/2012

Great material, good waterproof protection, great light beam. Very expensive! It's a great product. The LED light it's very good, the battery lasts long and its construction it's solid and reliable. This you can trust. The wrist strap also gives you a good help, because you will not like to loose the money spent in it. And it's a lot of money for just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiverbenjamin on 07/14/2012

Small diving light with a lot of light even in bad visibility water. Works a long time with batteries, even with rechargable NiMH. Very good as Back up. My daugthers use them as main light. They like the extra light coming from the sid eof the head magnet switch can break when falling/bumping a little For the price a good lamp. We own 2 pieces, of wich ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDANIELTOLEDO on 07/07/2012

The POP lite F2 Cree Q5 100-Lumen Diving LED Flashlight (4*AA), is a very good, very well made, good material, beautiful, easy handling, efficient flashlight. The time to delivery was short, around a month. it comes with the batteries, plus some replacemente parts for its proper isolaton for the water. It comes in a very fancy box and the Cree light ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections