DX » Community » Reviews » Bright 5-LED 5-Mode Red Safety Rear Light with Mount for Bike (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredkulat on 05/26/2013

-Have had this light for over two years and have never had any problems with it. Does what its meant to do, several light features allow it do fancy light movements to tell drivers and pedestrians who is riding -Brightness and durability is amazing. Have ridden in the rain and had no problems riding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaslaBoedo on 01/31/2013

Nice bike light, bright and has a lot of differents options not just the simple red light, just one button, low consumption of battery, been on like already 72 hours and counting... Good product Its hard to get it tight on your bike saddle as the grip does not suits small tubes, have to hold it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydengulebaron on 11/23/2012

Great looks. Nice patterns. Easy to mount It cannot be mounted horizontal on a horizontal tube. After the first bike trip, the clip broke when I tried to remove it. This is dissapointing, since I've never seen the clip break on other lights that I've owned. I hope that the other light that I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggmurder on 09/26/2012

Its really cheap comparated to similar products in brasil, works really nice... has a decent build quality the leds are really bright and the batterie comsumption is not a problem... I used it about 3 weeks without even think about recharge. its not waterproof... for my usage its really necessary to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywooof on 09/24/2012

it works LEDs works well great battery life one is all you need I don't think it's waterproof Installing the battery isn't as easy as I expected? It's small that sometimes I think It'll be better to have more than 1...or somehow it's cool to have more It worked well so far, Can't be used anything else ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMakiT on 09/19/2012

Runs on 2 X AAA batteries. Inludes a mounting for the bicycle frame and has a belt clip. You can also use it while jogging. Very bright, it has many leds. Very easy to use and to put batteries in. It has many modes and it is a bit annoying to tap the button so many times to turn it on or off. Time will ... Read more

Splitted mounted mounting

0 0 0

• posted bygotencool on 08/23/2012

Very Cheap!!! Many modes, statict, blink fast, blink slow, blink left-to-right, blink right-to-left. Bright LED light, you can see it form a safe distance. (300 to 500 meters) Long battery life, LED tecnology is awesome. Cover don't fit well, allowing water filtration AAA don't fit well, you must cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAfloEydK on 03/07/2012

this is a very usefull tail light many lighting programs light very bright with 2 comon AAA 1.5 alkaline battaries very good quality belive it or not, IS WATERPROOF extreamly cheap i gave it one day to my brother and then he went away. i was able to see him from a distance of 300m at least easy to change ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaydie on 11/21/2011

Light is really bright, you can be spotted from a distance. Will prevent accident if used properly. It has different mode of lighting but all are good. Battery last long since it used LED technology. Easy to install. Not really a cons if you consider the price. Built is plastic and not sturdy specially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhuzthul on 09/06/2011

its a very good product and its very cheap. its very bright and it have 5 diferents schemes of ligthing. Es un producto muy bueno y es muy barato. es muy brillante, y tiene 5 programas con diferentes patrones de luz is too difficult to remove the lid to put the batteries and it is difficult to reattach ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections