DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Bright 6-LED 4-Mode White Light Convex Lens Headlamp (3*AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhiteKnightBG on 07/03/2012

I bought this "Ultra Bright 6-LED 4-Mode White Light Convex Lens Headlamp (3*AA)", because i wanted better night light. So i got it and it is good. The strongest i have ;-) The leather strap looses away so easily. It might be cheaper and much more improved in workmanship. The manifacturer of this product must be more cautious in the workmanship.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysitely on 12/20/2011

Good build quality in the casing. There is not enough light from the simple LEDs. Even when using all five LEDs there is not enough light. A good case housing poor light output. I rather buy something else. This light is not as bright as it appears. There are lights that are much brighter and cost less than this light, and those other headlights are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 11/02/2010

-Good build quality -Use AA batteries (3), last longer than AAA's -Battery pack is behind the head, this distribute the weight of the headlamp. If you run with it, it won't constantly tend to fall in front of you. -Really narrow beam in all mode. You don't see alot around you but you do see far ahead of you! -4 Modes: 2 Leds, 3 leds, 5 leds and only ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections