DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Bright 6-LED 4-Mode White Light Convex Lens Headlamp (3*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhiteKnightBG on 07/03/2012

I bought this "Ultra Bright 6-LED 4-Mode White Light Convex Lens Headlamp (3*AA)", because i wanted better night light. So i got it and it is good. The strongest i have ;-) The leather strap looses away so easily. It might be cheaper and much more improved in workmanship. The manifacturer of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysitely on 12/20/2011

Good build quality in the casing. There is not enough light from the simple LEDs. Even when using all five LEDs there is not enough light. A good case housing poor light output. I rather buy something else. This light is not as bright as it appears. There are lights that are much brighter and cost less ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 11/02/2010

-Good build quality -Use AA batteries (3), last longer than AAA's -Battery pack is behind the head, this distribute the weight of the headlamp. If you run with it, it won't constantly tend to fall in front of you. -Really narrow beam in all mode. You don't see alot around you but you do see far ahead ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections