DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Parts Replacement Lower Dock Assembly for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byseakoink on 11/23/2012

It comes with all of the circuitry and no need soldering. Simply plug and it works. It seems genuine part (as description tells) The only "negative" thing is that the price is a little high, thinking that iphone 3G is an extremely obsolete device I think it could come with some disassembly-assembly instructions. Of course, youtube is full ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrapveer on 06/12/2011

This Iphone 3G lower dock assembly fits great, it's just like the original part. It replaces the microphone, the speaker, and the dock connector. Easier to replace this whole part, than trying to fix only the mic or the speaker. Great deal for the price. Packaging! This item came only in a not protected plastic bag, taped on my other ordered items. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliufas on 01/12/2011

Great item for replacement some parts of lower dock in iPhone. If you need to replace microphone or USB port or something else of the lower dock assembly I would suggest this item instead of separate parts, because it is way easier to replace all lower dock than to assemble it and replace separate parts. Price is a bit high if you only need some part ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonZimmermann on 07/18/2010

The biggest attraction is its price It is a very cheap product, which surprisingly worked on my phone Flex used to connect the iphone is problematic, I had to use a tape to hold it because it was out of place It came completely loose inside the package with other products Protected only by a simple plastic bag It works, but sometimes he has some problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycerjak on 07/14/2010

This repairs your speaker, mike, gsm antenna and dock connector in a few minutesd for less then 10 bucks! It's the real thing form apple. Just get the the iphone tools from dx and watch a video on youtube. You have to be carefull when fiddling your iphone... Beats a separate speaker or antenna because it costs just a little bit more to replace everything.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections