DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless FM Transmitter + Receiver Set w/ Mini Clip Microphone + Headphone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrayfoxzero on 07/03/2013

- this fella's LOUD at the normal volume settings. I connected it to my bass amp for testing, and believe me, you better turn down the volume! - long-distance wireless: I can run as far as 3-4 metres and am still connected. - on the contrary to what you read in the other reviews, both my units came with ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymarianofsoler on 06/24/2013

- Cheap wireless microphone/hearing device. - Simple to use. - Nice attachable microphone - Suffer some interference - The hearing device is not so comfortable - The material quality is poor. - The battery case is too small and is hard to get the cables into the case with the battery on. - It´s ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byboten on 03/24/2011

I'v very pleased with this product. i already use it in 4 lectures in my University and it's works fine. the mateiral is storng and it is doing the work. The device came with nice box. it doesn't come with battery as it says. the clips microphone is poor. i recoomand to buy a better clips microphone ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfrares on 03/18/2011

- clear sound even several meters away; - light and stable on the head; - the two microphone options, the head set and the clip, are an excellent combination - not everyone likes the headset; - the carrying case is good to keep everything tidy, you will not forget parts around; - the battery compartments ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections