DX » Community » Reviews » Wire System Wall Mount PIR Motion Sensor Switch (180~240V)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadowLight on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The timer is set to 60 seconds, which is way enough for my use! Light will flicker about 4 times the first time you power the switch to tell you it's working. Cons:It's not a direct fit for french wall mounts, I was cuting pieces off of the inside cover when I r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvalneidossm on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Galera o produto é muito bom eu mesmo instalei é bastante facil a instalaçaõ e realmente funciona instalei no banheiro e não tenho problemas com esta agora é só entra que o sensor indica a presença e acende e logo que sai ele se a... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysolonengele on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy installation, look good and solid, great price and smooth finish. The product arrived on time estimated and properly packaged and identified. Cons:little sensitivity, performed tests and realized it was nescessário be fine next to trigger the sensor OtherThought... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarmolla on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, and the time shipping is not too large. Package is OK. Instructions papers are both in chinese and English, and i understand perfectly. Cons:The Item i've received is was wrong. I't doesn't work. lamps doesnt switch on. i've tested on my bathroom,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyaryzhko on 01/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device is very useful for use in corridors, hallways, stairways, utility rooms. Use in the pantry. Device is triggered precisely and quickly. Angles of actuation rather broad. When you are in the area of the device and moving, load shedding does not occur... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFlameHeap on 10/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* very easy to install; * look good and solid; * great price (it cost triple at my local store); * works fine. Cons:* only chinese manual confuses, though it is not needed; * square back part forced me to enlarge hole in the wall (we have round wall mount, as al... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKodozz on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really to install - just replace the wall switch with this and you're done. Damn really useful - no need to turn the light off anymore :D The delay between last detected motion and turning off is like 50-60 seconds, ok for me. Cons:Like already mentioned, square... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylightning1976 on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks good good quality works fine Cons:In europe we have circle wall mounts this one is square so I had to cut off the corners to fit in my wall i'ts not really a con but maybe DE can make circles as well OtherThoughts:would be nice if we could change the time... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections