DX » Community » Reviews » Wire System Wall Mount PIR Motion Sensor Switch (180~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Great product funciona muy bien Büyük ürün but not for the Netherlands cheap efficient. non-standard
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8961354 on 05/24/2015

FUNCIONA MUY BIEN CON BOMBILLAS INCANDESCENTES,CON LED NO FUNCIONA. NO SE ADAPTA ALAS CAJAS DE EUROPA, HAY QUE ADAPTARLO

Impression:funciona muy bien;

0 0 1

• posted byLokmanYAZICI on 04/20/2015

The light does not flash has gone full time later. Unfortunately it is incompatible.

Impression:Büyük ürün;

0 0 0

• posted byjuliuco on 02/04/2015

después de ya unos meses de uso puedo recomendar este artilugio (ahorra energia) a cualquier persona. muy fácil de instalar y funciona muy bien.el anterior que tenia de vez en cuando el sensor como que fallaba este hasta ahora nunca lo ha hecho

Impression:funciona muy bien;

0 1 0

• posted byWarp3 on 01/23/2015

Good quality and easy to install. Only fase and switchwire is needed, so very easy to replace a normal switch. However, since this is for on a wal (half built into the wall) and it's square (backside which goes into wall), it can not be used for round sockets...

Impression:Great product, but not for the Netherlands;

0 0 0

• posted bydealmedved on 01/07/2015

Pros: Excellent price. efficient work, need of 2 wires Cons: doesn't fit into standard hole instead of regular switch needs some ajusting Summary: simple, cheap and effective sensor

Impression:cheap efficient. non-standard ;

0 0 0

• posted byPerumal on 10/22/2014

Good looking. It has a snap on bezel which hides the screws fastening it to the wall. The white colour blends in with the light exterior paint. It comes on immediately movement is detected, and stays on for about a minute. If it is daytime, with bright light, it doesn't come on at all. There are... Read more

Impression:stylish useful elegant;

0 0 0

• posted byShadowLight on 12/05/2013

The timer is set to 60 seconds, which is way enough for my use! Light will flicker about 4 times the first time you power the switch to tell you it's working. It's not a direct fit for french wall mounts, I was cuting pieces off of the inside cover when I realized the board was large enough to be... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvalneidossm on 03/17/2013

Galera o produto é muito bom eu mesmo instalei é bastante facil a instalaçaõ e realmente funciona instalei no banheiro e não tenho problemas com esta agora é só entra que o sensor indica a presença e acende e logo que sai ele se apaga automaticamente adorei... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysolonengele on 02/01/2013

Easy installation, look good and solid, great price and smooth finish. The product arrived on time estimated and properly packaged and identified. little sensitivity, performed tests and realized it was nescessário be fine next to trigger the sensor I tested for voltage of 127 volts so maybe... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarmolla on 01/08/2013

It's cheap, and the time shipping is not too large. Package is OK. Instructions papers are both in chinese and English, and i understand perfectly. The Item i've received is was wrong. I't doesn't work. lamps doesnt switch on. i've tested on my bathroom, on a corridor, and on a lab. i've use a it... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere