DX » Community » Reviews » PIR Motion Sensor Lamp Holder (180~240V)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschiang on 06/24/2014

Works well with energy-saving lamps. Burning time after the lamp sensor response - 50 sec. When mounting the need to remove two plugs through the holes and tie the cover to the surface. Great for lighting vestibule, very easy to install, senosor not respond to animal, which is quite pleased. Does not have a ground wire. You need to attach the wires ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGorbush on 04/03/2014

Eliminates need of turning switch on and off. Good to use in the toilet or in the hall at night. Uses common lamps - no need to search for something specific. Sometimes need time to re-activate - so i need to sit in the dark for a minute and waiving hands over an over :-) Really useful. I bought it to make my nightly commutes thought the house more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydagaherz on 02/06/2014

Is better than described. Wider sensibility than 120 degrees. And almost 7m, more than 6m any way. High sensibility, only just the finger's movement to activate it. Look is very "cheap" and weak. You do not want that anybody could watch it in the middle of the corridor, what ever your style is. Any way it works fine, more than fine. I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYaBoBaH on 01/16/2014

Easy to install. Working stable. Has a built-in light sensor. Sleep timer is activated after 40 seconds. Plastic looks quality. Mounting under exposed wiring is well suited for installation in a garage or in a private home. No adjustment of the timer and light sensor. Build quality of the electronic circuit is low, but it works. The form and design ... Read more

Inside
    3 0
  • posted byrichardtoth on 01/09/2014

Does exactly the job as described. I have used it in the corridor of our house for automatic lighting with SKU 267457. The soldering inside is horrible, and the style that the input cable was soldered... Also lot of flux residues... But at that price? You cannot beat that. I suggest to replacing the feeding cable with some other and adding some small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimusic on 12/22/2013

I have purchased this product, because my children do not reach the light switch. Therefore, this device helps them to turn on the lights in the bathroom and toilet! I use a 5 watt LED lamp. It is very economical! You may only use energy-saving light bulbs. When installing incandescent appliance is not working! It would be great if the inscription on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNachoand on 11/02/2013

In a dark corner of a garden for more than a year (first i bought in 2009 still working), outside, with a led buld. Very sensitive. in straight line it detects movement at almost 7m. works when the natural light increases. very thin cables, but works well, ...and outside without. Some big cats turn on the light if they pass trought the PIR area... Still ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymandal219 on 09/28/2013

+ easy and ready to use + long screws included for mounting + english / chinese manual included + can detect even very little motions from 1 - 2 m distance, works up to 4 m distance + transistor switching (no clicking sound of switching relay) - wire included is only 10 cm and could be longer for easier installation - no adjustments possible (about ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byloafer on 09/13/2013

Very good PIR Motion Sensor Lamp Holder(180~240V). Instruction in english and in chinese languages. Easy and quick to install PIR Motion Sensor Lamp Holder(180~240V). And supplied with two screws for attaching. I use it for lighting vestibule. Sensitivity is not adjustable. I use PIR Motion Sensor Lamp Holder(180~240V) with 25w E27 lamp. It works with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybronepoezd on 03/26/2013

Checked. Works. Has been ordered for installation in storage room, until set, but I think that'll do it the other day. The description of the goods is not poring over, and was pleasantly surprised to find that in addition to the motion sensor, there is also a light sensor. Afternoon light will not burn in vain. Delivery. It has been ordered on January,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections