DX » Community » Reviews » Three-Wire System Wall Mount Automatic Inductive Switch (180~240V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaandj86 on 09/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheap - easy to wire - big angle, about 160° - high sensitivity - includes also an english manual Cons:- i did mount it in a square wallbox, there used to be 2 switches but i replaced the one below, i did shortcut the electricity while mounting it back because the... Read more

4 1
  • posted byJiancheng on 08/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, cheap. Great when it worked. Used it continuously for several months. Cons:Not that reliable. Cracked open the case and found the PIR controller to be faulty. OtherThoughts:Although instructions come in mandarin, the pictorial guide (on the case)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenigo on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i needed an auto switch for my front door light, and this thing works wonderfully! it spots people when the enter the corridor to my door - about two meters. it's ability to sense when there's light and not activate the light is great for saving power. Cons:the instruct... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymydoggy on 06/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product with a small price. It does what it should do. Cons:Unfortunately, my chinese is not that good, so the instructions were not clear. Although, google will help if you are not familiar with electronics. It was hard to find the correct box to mount... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHiVoltage on 01/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing just works, as long as you understand how you need to connect it. In case you find trouble in understanding the Chinese instructions and diagram, when seen from the back with the terminals on top, it should be connected as follows: Left - Load (to the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysiobh on 08/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was hoping to use this in my utility room which has no windows, so artificial light is a necessity. Went to the trouble of replacing my energy efficient CFL bulb with an incandescent one, removing my old switch and replacing with this automatic one, but could not get it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybshogeman on 07/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works perfectly. I placed in the hall with on both sides a door with glass in it. But it doesn't turn on the light before you opened the door. It doesn't 'see' you standing before the glass. So it is really perfect. Not to sensitive but just right. Cons:It doesn... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections