DX » Community » Reviews » Three-Wire System Wall Mount Automatic Inductive Switch (180~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcojr on 12/06/2013

cheap and useful , I use 3 of those to turn on the lights in the staircase. The angle of work is large enough to turn it on when you get closer but not to turn it on too soon. you have to be lucky, I bought 6 of them and a couple have arrived broken and one stopped working in a few weeks (anyway DX has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonatello2005 on 11/23/2013

I live in Russia and the delivery speed is very low. But the seller sent the goods very quickly and immediately informed the track code. I received the goods of high quality. No problems there. No cons. Everything was done very well and efficiently. Very good seller. I advise. The device works fine. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYurich1 on 08/20/2013

Price not detected Installing the toilet involves periodic jumping on the toilet. Or shaking their head. The book does not read. It is not possible to use additional. lamps simultaneously with the device. Because a certain level of illumination, the apparatus is not activated. Practically it turned out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaandj86 on 09/01/2012

- cheap - easy to wire - big angle, about 160° - high sensitivity - includes also an english manual - i did mount it in a square wallbox, there used to be 2 switches but i replaced the one below, i did shortcut the electricity while mounting it back because the 3 screws on top touch the iron switch ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byJiancheng on 08/25/2012

Easy to use, cheap. Great when it worked. Used it continuously for several months. Not that reliable. Cracked open the case and found the PIR controller to be faulty. Although instructions come in mandarin, the pictorial guide (on the case) is simple enough to follow. To translate the rest of the text:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenigo on 09/05/2011

i needed an auto switch for my front door light, and this thing works wonderfully! it spots people when the enter the corridor to my door - about two meters. it's ability to sense when there's light and not activate the light is great for saving power. the instructions on the back are only in Chinese ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymydoggy on 06/10/2011

Great product with a small price. It does what it should do. Unfortunately, my chinese is not that good, so the instructions were not clear. Although, google will help if you are not familiar with electronics. It was hard to find the correct box to mount the sensor. We use round boxes for mounting electronic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHiVoltage on 01/02/2011

This thing just works, as long as you understand how you need to connect it. In case you find trouble in understanding the Chinese instructions and diagram, when seen from the back with the terminals on top, it should be connected as follows: Left - Load (to the lamp's live terminal) Centre - Live (supply)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysiobh on 08/12/2010

I was hoping to use this in my utility room which has no windows, so artificial light is a necessity. Went to the trouble of replacing my energy efficient CFL bulb with an incandescent one, removing my old switch and replacing with this automatic one, but could not get it to work! The fact that the instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybshogeman on 07/24/2010

Works perfectly. I placed in the hall with on both sides a door with glass in it. But it doesn't turn on the light before you opened the door. It doesn't 'see' you standing before the glass. So it is really perfect. Not to sensitive but just right. It doesn't fit in a normal round pvc wall box. I am ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections