DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 Cree Q3-WC 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight - Grey (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 28 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzhangrongbin on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright, works off of one single inexpensive AA battery, zoom function works easily, nice positive clicking (reverse clicky so no momentary on/off), feels pretty sturdy although the metal doesn't feel like the best, o-rings at both endcaps. Cons:The tailcap switch is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMchael23 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really small , takes only one AA battery, bright light, Cree led flash light , with two modes of light. Wide and focused . Easy to handle ,sturdy build , metal , aluminium case . Postage and packing were free and it was delivered to me in less than 3 weeks with order pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaba1977 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've got some flashlight, but this is my first with zoom lens. This feature is very nice and amazing. It is a small one, very portable, uses AA batteries (which you can find anywhere). Cons:Sometimes the light flickers when I touch the push button (seems a bad contact i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This flashlight i vary vary good. The build quality is good. The amount of light it produces is impressive. The zoom function works good to. The on/off button is placed in the rear end. I prefer a rear end place on/off button. Only have one mode Cons:A litel e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteawithoutmilk on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The light throw is impressive. Good built quality. Grey color is rather unique, more like gun-metal. It's even zoomable plus there's a reflector built into the torch. Pen-clip makes it convenient to carry around if you need a light for work-purposes. Cons:None to speak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxatzi on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This flashlight is one of the best flashlights with AA battery. I don't know if it is 120 lumens but is enough for me. And I like it because it has only one mode. Just on and off. Perfect for a flashlight. I prefer to press the button once to turn it off than press it two... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkella on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Strong light, very robust. Uses a single AA battery. The moveable lens allows you to send a focused strong beam when needed. Build is strong and accurate and looks really cool. The thing is small so it doesn't bother you in your pocket and it doesn't fall apar... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySeawolfswiss on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great handy light with an enormous lighting power. I have had numeral torches over the years and this little fellow beats them all. The throw flood focus works perfect and the build quality is superbe. Fits nicely in the pocket so can easily be aken along on hiking trips... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylittlemissn on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, uses the same Cree led's as led lightbults long range, reaches to end of street easy easy to use one handed looks semi-waterproof, theres a rubber ring on the battery compartment, and ruber switch lights up an entire room easy, may be worth DX looking at a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclhh12 on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light is extremely bright. U can either use a AA batt, rechargeable AA batt or those highpower trustfire batt. I tried all 3. My personal fav is the Sanyo Eneloop battery. Because the trustfire ones get really warm after a while and those AA batt does not provide e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections