DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q3-WC - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byP4uL0 on 07/02/2014

It's small, it's powerfull, it's perfect! The light is white and and very bright. The focus adjustment is easy to use and very usefull. And it Works with only one AA battery. I recommend it for everyone. I use it every time I'm gonna fix my car, once my garage is very dark. No one! Maybe a rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySornavel on 06/30/2014

1AA battery is Enough for good brightness . Good Aluminum Housing with tail cap on and off . Good Focus and gives Enough Illumination It can Fit on any think My pocket or My Bike Tool box . Overall all it fulfills your needs Actually I planned to purchase it for My Additional/Emergency power on my Night ... Read more

First Look of SIPIK SK68

0 0 0

• posted byvh04x on 06/29/2014

Small and incredibly bright. Haven't tried with a 14500 battery but a AA battery seems to be more than enough for me. Decent construction and quality. The anodized coating can scratch if you put it in your pocket with keys. Otherwise, no other cons. Have no comments on how long it lasts on a single battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEricDeJonge on 06/18/2014

Very bright small light. I think it can blind you if you don't watch out so watch out for your eyes. That power out of one AA-Battery is uge. I hope it will take long before it runs out, else this is a bad thing when you constantly have to bring more batteries. Everything is cool! It's a bit heavy for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigdevil on 06/17/2014

-Very bright flashlight -Easy lens to focus your light to your wishes -Easy to use no nonsens cap switch -Very usefull pocket clip. - The contacts in the flashlight are not as good. Sometimes it won't work. but if I give it a littel tab it wil work again. - The switch isn't glow in the dark. I tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythysza on 06/17/2014

This is an awesome little torch, great for everyday carry as it can work, and does so WELL from a normal AA battery. Still waiting for 14500's to arrive. A bit wide on wide, but focus it down and it throws a mean beam. The anodization is easily rubbed off when carrying in in a pocket next to a metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotato4u on 06/16/2014

Very bright, great focus, easy on batteries. A great price for this unit. Small, lightweight and compact. NONE. Not one. I liked it so much, I bought one for everyone I work with. A light is no good if it is stored away when you need it. With the small size and the attached clip, you will carry this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreeform on 06/14/2014

Guys - if you're looking for a little bright torch that's super cheap, then look no further - I was absolutely shocked when I received this item, the build quality is superb, the o-rings are nicely seated, threads are clean, clip is super strong, push-pull focus has a good resistance... I absolutely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHamburabi on 06/09/2014

sipik SK68 CreeQ3-WC 120 lumen led flashlight has really good material and very good shape for your hands and this flashlight's clip is too nice too strong (A++ clips) sipik SK68 CreeQ3-WC 120 lumen led flashligh is really smaller than our think sipik SK68 CreeQ3-WC 120 lumen led flashligh can be cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysywong2000 on 05/30/2014

When I've got the flashlight the first impression is that the case is strongly built. For its price it's a very good flashlight. It's very bright (may be too bright for some usage). And the zoom is pretty useful too. When this products arrive the button was not working properly. Once I turned it on it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections