Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 120lm Convex Lens LED Zooming Flashlight w/ Q3-WC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Useful nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrunchy005 on 01/04/2018

Impression:Very good,excellent;

Here we have the ideal Cheap flashlight. Bulb is bright, low-energy, works with an AA battery. The button is perfect because it turns from ON to OFF and back to ON and then OFF. No crazy flashing modes or varying degrees of brightness! It's the perfect $2.99 USD flashlight. Small, decent lens is... Read more

32 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypepa.paur on 01/02/2018

Impression:quality basic torch;

I bought more pieces of this flashlight and it is really perfect. For a little money it offers a good look, zooming and uses one piece of standard AA battery.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysmileami on 01/02/2018

Impression:excellent;

Excellent design and quality. Working as expected. Useful. Battery is draining fast.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymakayda on 12/17/2017

Impression:good;

nicely

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDexosaur on 11/28/2017

Impression:good,Bright,Quality;

TLDR; Buy it. JUST. DO. IT. Both flashlights I ordered worked pretty much perfectly, the only problem that arose with one was the button felt a little off when you pushed down. It felt like it would almost be at a slant but after a couple of uses it was self fixed. (I'm assuming rubber base of of... Read more

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMaurixio on 11/28/2017

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

The Lantern is very nice, easy to transport, the good that only requires a battery and the brightness is excellent and powerful.

very good product very good product very good product

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byflorzao on 11/21/2017

Pros: Its very portable Possibility of Zooming the light so you can spot far objects Doesn't expend much battery energy Cons: It is really 120 Lm so don't expect to be so bright The button that turn it on and off, seems fragile

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMackie1986 on 11/09/2017

Impression:Bright,excellent,Powerful;

Pros: very impressed with the quality of this torch. Super bright powered by a AA battery. Zooming function works well. Love it. Cons: none

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAguitronix on 11/07/2017

Impression:Very good,excellent;

Nice product, good price. Excellent ilumination and works properly.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySonic2000 on 10/26/2017

Pros: Good value for a small flashlight Cons: The light focus ring is very lose I purchase this before, 3 flashlights in fact. My kids like them and took them all. I have ordered some bigger and much more powerful flashlights that's are around 7000 lm. However, I still need a small one to leave I... Read more

21 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere