DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED Zooming Flashlight w/ Cree Q3-WC - Black (1*AA/14500)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9353987 on 02/02/2016

This flashlight is very compact, and provides great light out of a single AA battery. connections are great and no flickering in my units. focus is manual, and consists of a sliding fit between the head and the body. this light is very impressive, as to me it has 40 REAL lumens, out of a single a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9881241 on 02/02/2016

Belle petite torche, très puissante, zoom réglable. Peu éclairer jusqu'a 100m. Pour : Qualité de fabrication, efficacité. Contre : un bouton 3 modes lui manque, pour économiser de la batterie, nécessite l'achat de piles spéciales

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8727638 on 01/30/2016

This is propably the best you will get for your money. It light`s up very clearly and with a ajustable lens, dont hesitate to buy this Flashlight. Good quality feeling, and good weight, battery lasts good aswell. 5 of 5 stars :)

Impression:Very Good!,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAlberkin on 01/20/2016

powerful flashlight , clear light and wide range of light, perfect for any situation and very small

0 0 0

• posted byNanoArmy on 01/18/2016

Pros: One AA Battery , light is amazing ,didnt thought it will be that bright, and the clips that comes with it is very good to clip it to your pocket or the belt. Cons: No Cons so far need to test how long it keeps light, i think because its a led light it will last a lot.

0 0 0

• posted byBladext on 01/17/2016

Pros: La linterna es de muy Buena calidad, el aluminio la hace sentir robusta, el interruptor de encendido tambien se siente comodo y robusto. Cons: Ninguna

Impression:excellent,Muy buen producto!;

0 0 0

• posted bydamorgue on 01/16/2016

PROS: +INCREDIBLY BRIGHT +DURABLE AS F**K +SERIOUSLY; JUST BUY IT. I have tried several of similar models, and these are great. I have bought several, and recommended them to friends and family who now also own and are pleased with them. Cons: - A bit heavy? I don't know, it is really hard to up... Read more

Impression:Very good,excellent,Incredibly bright;

0 0 0

• posted byATommic on 01/13/2016

Great flashlight with only one AA battery and for under 4 Eur.

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9520706 on 01/07/2016

Very useful for night movement.I recommend it for security surveillance.

Impression:Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byJuanirco on 12/23/2015

Me gusta el estilo y se ve de muy buena calidad sin embargo siento que el precio podria ser un poco menor.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere