DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 120lm Convex Lens LED Zooming Flashlight w/ Q3-WC - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent nice Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypobree on 02/16/2017

Pros: powerfull, the material is good qality and very strong I not hae conts to this product, is very portable and with only one battery have a poweerfull light

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8882637 on 02/12/2017

With a single AAA battery, and for the small size, it produces strong useful for weekend campings. Have one in the car, and the other in the room for emergencies.

Impression:Bright,sturdy build;

0 0 0

• posted byrnd55ots79vxj on 02/06/2017

Pros : Good light; robust design, simple to use and to fit on your belt. Small enought to take along. Cons : It took more than 30 days before I received the product; A pity because I wanted to use it for our sons' birthday party but it was too late for that. A risk everybody should be aware of to... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byaeris1410 on 02/06/2017

Easy and compact, the light is great, the price is also great. Definitely recommend it.

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byeamobr on 02/01/2017

I felt cheated twice, the first a mini lollipop that only fits a pile, with photos gandes giving idea of a bigger thing, a nylon bag much bigger than the lantern offered in the sale, without background, put if not to hold by the clip falls.

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byluti60 on 01/24/2017

A única coisa que tenho a reclamar é dos correios do Brasil que demora demais para entregar a mercadoria (4 meses e dias corridos). DX está de parabéns.

0 0 0

• posted by70710 on 01/23/2017

Easy to use, strong light and surprisingly sturdy. One of the best flash lights of DX.

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bymrkek on 01/17/2017

I bought this because the price caught my eye, but I was really amazed at how good this little flashlight is. The build quality feels very solid, I've dropped this light several times and it was not damaged. Also the belt clip is very strong and sturdy. I have slipped a flat magnet underneath the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by10765596 on 01/13/2017

Pros: Produto muito leve e de boa construção. Clip bem forte. lanterna pequena, sem função strobo e com bom alcance. Em teste, facho de luz alcançou pelo menos 40 metros. foco regulável. Aparentemente bem construída e com bom preço Cons: Não

0 0 0

• posted bybenjaminc on 01/12/2017

Pros: The construction feels very solid and high quality. It is insanely bright for a light that run off of a single AA eatery. Cons: None. Other thoughts: None.

0 0 1

DX Everywhere