DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK68 Cree Q3-WC 120-Lumen Convex Lens LED Flashlight - Black (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 104 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byP4uL0 on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, it's powerfull, it's perfect! The light is white and and very bright. The focus adjustment is easy to use and very usefull. And it Works with only one AA battery. I recommend it for everyone. I use it every time I'm gonna fix my car, once my garage... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySornavel on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:1AA battery is Enough for good brightness . Good Aluminum Housing with tail cap on and off . Good Focus and gives Enough Illumination It can Fit on any think My pocket or My Bike Tool box . Overall all it fulfills your needs Actually I planned to purchase it for... Read more

First Look of SIPIK SK68
    0 0
  • posted byvh04x on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and incredibly bright. Haven't tried with a 14500 battery but a AA battery seems to be more than enough for me. Decent construction and quality. Cons:The anodized coating can scratch if you put it in your pocket with keys. Otherwise, no other cons. OtherThoughts:Hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigdevil on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very bright flashlight -Easy lens to focus your light to your wishes -Easy to use no nonsens cap switch -Very usefull pocket clip. Cons:- The contacts in the flashlight are not as good. Sometimes it won't work. but if I give it a littel tab it wil work again. - The swi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythysza on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is an awesome little torch, great for everyday carry as it can work, and does so WELL from a normal AA battery. Still waiting for 14500's to arrive. A bit wide on wide, but focus it down and it throws a mean beam. Cons:The anodization is easily rubbed off when carr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotato4u on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, great focus, easy on batteries. A great price for this unit. Small, lightweight and compact. Cons:NONE. Not one. OtherThoughts:I liked it so much, I bought one for everyone I work with. A light is no good if it is stored away when you need it. With the smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreeform on 06/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Guys - if you're looking for a little bright torch that's super cheap, then look no further - I was absolutely shocked when I received this item, the build quality is superb, the o-rings are nicely seated, threads are clean, clip is super strong, push-pull focus has a g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHamburabi on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:sipik SK68 CreeQ3-WC 120 lumen led flashlight has really good material and very good shape for your hands and this flashlight's clip is too nice too strong (A++ clips) Cons:sipik SK68 CreeQ3-WC 120 lumen led flashligh is really smaller than our think sipik SK68 CreeQ3-W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFreaver on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very small, very bright light. Runs off a single AA-battery, which is available pretty much everywhere. Zoom-to-throw function sits tight, so won't change accidentally. Sturdy pocket clip. Cons:Very tight pocket clip; will problably loosen up over time. No indication of c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylengainet on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one of the best and most recommendable products on DX, imo. I have in the past already bought quite a few of these SK68, and ALL of them have been delivered in good shape and consistent quality. The light is very good and adjustable, runs on one AA-bat... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections