DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB Rechargeable Portable Speaker - White (3.5mm/DC 5V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidtimlin on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good value for the price. small enough to fit in pocket. great for casual use. charges through usb lead (supplied) so no batteries to worry about. short lead plugs into ear phone jack for ease of use. Cons:sound not so good as ear phones but works fine for its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScrummer99 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The same as the black one, excellent sound for over 50 feet and the music is very clear Cons:When manufactured, the quality control person was gone to lunch as with the black ones OtherThoughts:Works excellent with my three computers (see previous reviews on speakers) s... Read more

1 1
  • posted byiavalmont on 11/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A remarkable thing! A very handy and useful in some cases. If you can not listen to music at high-quality speakers, and on hand just a mobile phone - it's what you need! Standby time about 4-6 hours of work. Cons:Short cable with jack on the end. Very short. Even insert a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byroberto02 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works pretty well. The sound quality is not bad for something this compact. It is also probably one of the cheapest portable speaker out there. It has built in battery so you don't need to buy extra batteries by yourself. Cons:The sound is a bit soft and it doesn't h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTsobex on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Strong clear sound, compact design. Good bass and high sounds. Indicator for on/off, Possibility to open it in full size. Great package box with separate space for the speaker and the cable. Cons:short cable. no indicator for battery level. Package box was a bit broken... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypusangani on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've had a lot of speakers in my time and this is easily the coolest one - compact size when closed, easily fits in your pocket - the internal batteryis awesome, it lasts a long time - when expanded, the sounds is really good for such a small unit - The packag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskullbonejp on 12/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Plug and play. Just plug, and play =) - Rechargeable. Today almost every gadget used USB to recharge, so it is easy to use other USB charger for it. - Universal use. Any source that have a 3.5 output - Easy to carry. I carry on my pocket Cons:- Short cable, sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReiga on 11/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The speaker is small. The price is very cheap. The quality is good. With intern battery. Good sound quality. Cons:Audio cable is very short. The quality USB cable is bad. OtherThoughts:The speaker is good. The sound is good but the bass is made of less. I like the inter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisKl on 10/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:~ Small ~ Easy to use ~ Nice color ~ Easy to take with you any kind of bag, suitcase or else! ~ Acceptable sound coming from the Samsung Galaxy S i9000! ~ Good rechargeable battery! ~ The sound is much louder than from your phone! Cons:~ Cheap quality (of course... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHitekk on 09/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Small - Use a rechargeable battery - The 3.5mm jack make it universal - Speaker protected by the grid Cons:- No bass at all - Cable so cheap that it will not last long - Open it makes no difference at all OtherThoughts:WARNING, the speaker is not anymore as it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections