DX » Community » Reviews » Heineken Beer Bottle USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive - Green (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhulkhogan1980 on 02/27/2013

It is a very funny kind of pen drive if you are a "beer fan". Good shape, enough memory, beautiful appearance and very easy to use. Also, it can be a very good gift for a friend, for sure. It could be smaller than it is. When you get it in your hand, you will realize that it is very big for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegolic on 12/27/2012

It's nice, very good drawn. Simple to use, and a good gift. resistant to shocks. Resistant to shocks, if it's fells down. Was sent with good packing, and nice for gift. The size for a memory stick i think is a little big. The price is a little expensive, could be cheaper... The words on the product: ... Read more

Back View

0 0 0

• posted bydudasartor on 05/06/2011

Great build quality. A lot of rubber makes it feel resistant to shocks. The cover is easy to open and sticks firmly into place when closed. Comes in a very nice plastic box. Overall quality is excellent. A little expensive for its speed, but that's not the point when buying a product like this. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrorris25 on 04/06/2011

the pendrive is very good , becouse is nice , is very fast , the contruction is very good , is the 4 gb , I like the Heineken Beer , all it is very good, It's made of a very good material, and it works fine, it worked on every single computer I used it. The first impressions are very good, and I think ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections