DX » Community » Reviews » Heineken Beer Bottle USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive - Green (8GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjokah79 on 05/23/2013

the case seems solid, not like many other USB plastic key cases and the detail on it makes a nice design. 8Gb is a pretty practical size for a USB key none so far but only usage will tell left to see if the cap will loosen up with use since there is no clip to hold it and it's basically only "pressure" from the material that holds it in place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserget on 01/31/2013

It's a really cool USB drive. It's shaped as a Heineken bottle. You can still drive your car after using it, unlike the real Heineken bottles. Quality is ok, but not perfect. Still, it's not a deal breaker. Only thing is that the metal part of the drive against the rubber part is not really tight enough and it can come out when pulling it from the computer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnakeDoc007 on 01/12/2013

Large capacity, rubber case, very cute. Suitable for presents, and it works very well. The label on front of the bottle is mispelled. It`s written Heinexen, instead of Heineken, although it does not have any relevance to the usefulness of the USB. Pretty nice piece for presents for example. The capacity of 8 GB is perfect, and it`s overal size is just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBBooster on 01/03/2013

Works like a charm, and feels great. Nice thick and sturdy rubber casing, doesn't 'open' easily which makes it safe to take it with you. Use it to backup important files. It looks funny too when you're working somewhere. None so far, only slight con is that it's a pretty large USB drive for the storage capacity. Otherwise no cons. Could be smaller in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperPoulpy on 12/11/2012

very very nice usb flash drive, cheap and good quality good storage capacity 8gb (movies softwares, pictures, musics etc ... easy!!!) transfer rate not the best but not the worst enough for under 100mb files big for your pocket good ratio quality / price not very good transfer rate but for the low price is quite good (quality 4/5 because of it, otherwise,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarfalla on 11/18/2012

I can't begin to say how cool this USB flash drive is! I like the material, the rubber has good quality, and it just copies very well the Heineken bottle. Maybe it's a bit pricy... But I doubt I'd find a cheaper 8GB USB flash drive her with a really cool design like this one. I doubt I'd even find any cheaper 8GB USB FD, hehe. I was in need of those ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections