DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Z1 Cree XP-E-Q5 3-Mode 280-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*CR123A/1*16340)
  • 5 star 28 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by StewL on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Can stand up as a task light to work on something next to it. Has one of the few reverse clicky switches in an inexpensive flashlight that has good contacts and does not flicker. Button glows in the dark. Side clip comes in handy. Emits a nice white light.Cons:Th... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by zramix on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is one of the best little flashlights I've had. I got it because I wanted a 90º flashlight, and I liked the idea of something smaller than an AA flashlight. Since I already had some rechargeable C123a batteries I thought I'd try it out.Cons:There's no... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TOOCOOL on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The switch is a little hard to push that's the way I like it for an EDC blinding strobe, nice white beam color, clip is very handy on an angle light. Very light weight. like the green switch cover and matching green O rings. Good quality reflector, led in the cen... Read more

1 0
  • posted by DavidRIngham on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The button at the top is more convenient than one at the bottom, as other budget flashlights usually have. Light output is very good for a light this size in both total output and pattern. The memory avoids going through high mode, if one usually uses it in low... Read more

1 0
  • posted by johnty on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works great with a CR123A cell. Super bright. Light and compact package. Build quality is excellentCons:none so far. I imagine battery life will be dependant on quality and capacity of the lithium cells usedOtherThoughts:Took a while to figure out the switching... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ZakMk on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:One of the best flashlights I ever had. Got 2 of them on different times. Using both of them for more than a year and no problem. Has a great throw but unscrew the lens cap and you have a great flood light. Great to use on a table while you're rolling. Remember... Read more

1 0
  • posted by cah420 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very bright, it produces the advirtised lumens Very small, it really fits in the palm of your hand Seems to be good quality materials and workmanship. The fit is tight and smooth, no burrs or rough threads.Cons:I haven't found any real downside yet, but I guess the unit... Read more

1 0
  • posted by KevinDunn on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I bought 3 of these and after testing for a few days, shipped them to Marine buddies over seas. Small, Lightweight, but solid construction. i was looking for a compact bright CREE clip light that would offer hands free use without adding bulk. I sent 3 models of lights o... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Charlesmichiels on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Light is very small, it has not much weight and you can clip it easy to you sweater or to your jacket, but it is also small enough to put in you jeans! Light color is really white, and not blueish or yellowish. Batterys are nice and small.Cons:Light is empty ve... Read more

2 0
  • posted by tsueako on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very useful form factor. Very reliable. It has not failed me yet.Cons:Glass lens broke when I put it in a pocket with keys. I cannot find a replacement lens. Flashlight still works however. I am a still getting used to how the light just dies when the battery needs to be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections