DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire Z1 3-Mode 280-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight w/ Cree XP-E-Q5 (1*CR123A/1*16340)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStewL on 05/28/2014

Can stand up as a task light to work on something next to it. Has one of the few reverse clicky switches in an inexpensive flashlight that has good contacts and does not flicker. Button glows in the dark. Side clip comes in handy. Emits a nice white light. The O-ring for the lens holder does not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzramix on 04/13/2014

This is one of the best little flashlights I've had. I got it because I wanted a 90º flashlight, and I liked the idea of something smaller than an AA flashlight. Since I already had some rechargeable C123a batteries I thought I'd try it out. There's not much wrong with this little flashlight, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzramix on 03/22/2014

This mini flashlight that fits in the palm of your hand easily, is small, bright and well built. Good solid clicky cap. There are 3 modes High, low, and flash. The switch remembers which mode it was last in and turns back on to that mode. To switch modes just half press the button while it is on. I wish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTOOCOOL on 01/24/2014

The switch is a little hard to push that's the way I like it for an EDC blinding strobe, nice white beam color, clip is very handy on an angle light. Very light weight. like the green switch cover and matching green O rings. Good quality reflector, led in the center It had a tiny scratch on the body,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDavidRIngham on 01/20/2014

The button at the top is more convenient than one at the bottom, as other budget flashlights usually have. Light output is very good for a light this size in both total output and pattern. The memory avoids going through high mode, if one usually uses it in low mode (also strobe). Knurling and anodizing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPkiller on 12/26/2013

small light, fits well in your pocket reasonable price produces a good light on high setting low setting is very dim does get hot after extended use but not much of a problem for me as a i generally do not keep the light lit for long periods of time would buy again, dx shipped quickly, got exactly what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywandermule on 12/19/2013

Small and bright, with an easy to use three-mode selector and a glow-in-the-dark button. This light hasn't failed me yet. cr123a batteries can not be bought on every street corner, so either you need to keep a good supply or use 16340 rechargeables. This light is attached to my daily carry bag using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnty on 11/09/2013

Works great with a CR123A cell. Super bright. Light and compact package. Build quality is excellent none so far. I imagine battery life will be dependant on quality and capacity of the lithium cells used Took a while to figure out the switching between modes - Holding on the green button turns it on/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZakMk on 08/20/2013

One of the best flashlights I ever had. Got 2 of them on different times. Using both of them for more than a year and no problem. Has a great throw but unscrew the lens cap and you have a great flood light. Great to use on a table while you're rolling. Remembers the modes. Luminous button and o rings ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycah420 on 05/15/2013

Very bright, it produces the advirtised lumens Very small, it really fits in the palm of your hand Seems to be good quality materials and workmanship. The fit is tight and smooth, no burrs or rough threads. I haven't found any real downside yet, but I guess the unit could heat up because of its small ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections