DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Silicone Band Mens Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulienj71 on 02/24/2013

This is a ridiculously nice mechanical watch! The build quality is way better than i expected. The watch face is big which stands out well. This watch can be worn dressed up or casually which make it very versatile. The watch band seems a little cheap. It actually ended up breaking on me a while back and I had to buy another one to replace it because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigRonW on 11/24/2012

Very smart looking timepeice, which looks like it might have fallen off of a 1950's MiG 15 jet fighter. Automatic self-winding (like a Rolex perpetual... although not quite as good!) Slimmer than it looks in the pictures, remarkably comfortable strap. Total absence of ANY kind of documntation, manual or instructions. This gizmo has THREE subordinate ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byPAMaire on 08/28/2012

It's a really good-looking watch. I love the color of the needles ! It's really a good object, inspired by the swiss version (3000$+ worth) at a nice price. The 3 little needles don't rotate by themselves, but you can change their positions with the 2 buttons on the right. The time is precise. Sometimes you hear the self-winding movement spinning inside,... Read more

Self-Winding Orange Watch Self-Winding Orange Watch Self-Winding Orange Watch Self-Winding Orange Watch
    1 0
  • posted byacb13nrv on 07/24/2012

Very well built - Quality of inner printing is good, only unnoticeable marks on number 3. - All dials work. - Mechanical automatic mechanism works. - Size and weight are ok. - good looking - Price - band seems easisly interchangeable with standard one, leather, strap... - rubber band a bit short. - band holes not well finished. - Band catches dust easily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarvacho on 07/21/2012

- Good quality - Comfortable - Looks great - Shows the day of the week, day of the month and 24 H - Stylish - It doesn't make so much sound Español - Buena calidad - Cómodo en el brazo (por el brazalete de silicona) - Se ve muy bien - Muestra el día de la semana, fecha del mes y formato 24 H (todos en formato numérico) - Est&#233... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfakerholic on 06/17/2012

When the work, use two months The unique design, There is no error, other people are not using, easy-to-use, Time is easy to see, Moderate weight, inexpensive! ! Using two months. Band was spread out the holes in the band. Have been used interchangeably in the band Since there is no backlight, etc., in the dark is dial cannot be confirmed Not a big ... Read more

1cm on the grid Comparison with the SD card
    2 0
  • posted byLeonardob0880 on 05/01/2012

what I can say?, Is an excellent watch -silicone mesh is soft and skin friendly. -all the dials work, one indicates the day of the week, another date and the third if am or pm -time is very easy to read and watch high quality shows and feels very solid. button sometimes fails to change the day of the week, but is solved by moving a little clockwise ... Read more

4 1
  • posted bytigrus on 12/15/2011

-Superb looks. Looks almost like some instrument from a submarine! -All the dials work and keeps time just nicely. -Big enough and feels very solid Two actual cons: -At times when setting the date, the corresponding dial would get stuck and pushing the set button wouldn't help. This could be temporarily fixed by setting the time one day forward so that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovolo on 12/07/2011

Very good looks, does not appear to be cheap, in fact it is very simillar to a known brand watch Has indicators for day of the week, 24 hour indicator and date Very similar to an aviation gauge, which i like very much. So far it has not skipped any secconds or minutes.. very accurate The silicone strap is either too tight or too loose, but that might ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytoonces on 08/02/2011

Very comfortable to wear. Great price. People have mistaken it as a Bell and Ross. It's easy to use and keeps time very well. No problems loosing or gaining time. The face is removable via the 4 screws. If you wanted to put some luminescent paint on yourself, it would be easy. All the small hands work. The glass is not good. I swung my hand into a door ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections