Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMajoliDarkoni on 05/22/2013

Ring is beautiful in live in person. I think it have very detailed craftsmanship. The blue color on ring is darken in live and that is also cool. I like the ring box too - it is really strong and solid. Company "Kineve" is very popular for the jewerly from movies, games and etc. I think maybe because it have copper in its development there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconsortium32 on 04/22/2013

The ring looks way better than the photos, it's well made and is very detailed (Big emblem, small emblem on the sides & patterns). Mine has no color discoloration whatsoever. I wear it every time I'm logged-in to WoW, pwning Hordes in the BGs. FOR THE ALLIANCE! 1. The ring box is made with cheap materials and looks kind of cheap comparing to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetrSipek on 02/19/2013

Really cheap, final product looks better than on photography, material looks great and I am still looking on it. have no idea, product is just good for now. I hope that the material will stay so cool and nice as long as possible In my country maybe 3 times more expensive. Ordered it for my friend, she is really excited and ordered another 3 from DX ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragonstar37 on 11/16/2012

Good Sturdy Build Very Shiny Good Weight Shove it in a horde players face to show off! Slight discoloring around emblem Would be nice to have other sizes and emblems available Would like to have it in a gold colour Fair Price for a cool ring. Should be able to withstand being scuffed or hit without damage Buy it if you're a World of Warcraft fan. Always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysprockett on 05/03/2012

Very Shiny. Nice Colour. Build Quality is very good. Ring actually fits! Quite bulky, so will be nice on a chain. Mine has some slight discolouration in the lower right of the alliance symbol. Also, there is one part of the lion's mane that the resin (or plastic that makes the blue portion of the ring) hasn't filled, its very small though so barely ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections