DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 500mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power with Phone Adapters + 3-LED Light
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ZeMMaC on 03/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It has a green led when charging its internal battery and a red led when it is charging an external device You can charge this with solar power or usb It has three leds and you can use this like a lantern It's tiny and can be used as a key chain. Very nice.Cons:Solar power... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by T3Knical on 01/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Responds well to the sun - Can charge it from usb port for a quicker charge - Little light on front actually puts out a decent amount of light - Brings my Droid X2 up about 20% charge with a full charge - Its super tiny! Cons:- Limited mAh can be a bit of a bummer - The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Jeffounet on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Useful when no power supply is available ! Gives me one hour of extra autonomy with my Nokia C5. The light may also be useful. Very Low Price. I used it during few days of camping and hiking, so It's quite resistant to humidity and shocks. Cons:Solar charging is slow (10... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Siluet14 on 11/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Lightweight and compact. Do not want much bright light for charging. 3 LEDs shine brightly enough, may be useful in some sort of unforeseen situations. There is almost a standard set of adapters. Good price! In Russia, like the device cost about $ 20-30 Cons:Is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SandyA on 09/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I've had to rely on this product a couple of times and it's come through. Cons:It's cheaply made, so it won't come as a shock if it breaks someday. I threw away the instructions, so I forgot what the various lights signify. OtherThoughts:I haven't tested it, but I doubt... Read more

0 0
  • posted by anitas on 04/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works as advertised. Very useful in daily use and for travelers. Compact and sturdy built. Bright led's. Lot of adapters. Can be charged with sun or in shade with indirect sun or even putting near PC monitor ! Keep it as key ring, it is very small. Cons:Takes l... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DoYou on 01/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Really useful concept. Could be the solution to everything (in larger scale of course). - The 3 LED-lights in the front. Cons:- The built in battery should have higher capacity. - Does not include a micro USB adapter. - The Sony Ericsson connector (DCU-65) is really stur... Read more

0 0
  • posted by adrian6322 on 12/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:small device .high tech .emergency charger for cell phones.ipods.or other devices.solar and usb charger.also led flashlight feels compact and sturdy construction good price .and compact Cons:with solar mode charger take a lot of time to green led to come off we... Read more

0 0
  • posted by flyerdie on 09/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:*Excelent packaging *variety of adapters (includes Ipod Touch 3G) *quality of the product *The 3-LEDS light it's really powerful *You can charge the device with the sun, some bulbs, with your USB connector in your computer, or with an standard MP3 AC adapter. *yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SPVTAV on 07/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:it came almost pre charged. small and easy to carry. it's solar! or charged via usb. light is pretty bright. auto cutoff when fully charged. lights to indicate charging a device or when charging the unit itself. comes with most major charging connectors. doesn't need direc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections