Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhalvey on 03/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really simple to use and can be used out of the box just plug and play. -Can be used to charge the phone and listen to music at the same time. -Has a 3.5mm port that my HTC didn't have so this allowed me to use my normal headphones which is brilliant. -Very good price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNovofine on 06/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:im using this adapter in my car so that i can listen to music via the aux port of my radio an still charge the phone this is especially nice when i use my phone as navigator because of the high power consumption of the gps module it just does what its meant to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGodHammer on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very usefull adaptor. You can listen music with two pair of earphones (so that two person can listen music from the same HTC phone in good condition) and charge the phone, all in the same time. It's small and very ligthweit so it can be cary allover. Quality of t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections