DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Lighter with Purple LED Light
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byceliandelagne on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Eco-friendly. Requieres electricity only. Compact. The light is a welcome extra. Good battery time. The anti-overheating security works perfect. Strong casing. Cons:The lighting thread is a bit tiny, and tend to bend/move, which is not easy to fix. Maintenance... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykojiobi on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No more gas lighters. i just have to connect my electronic lighter one or two hours every two days and that is all. It worked fine so far. The led on the top emits a kind of a UV light and it is very helpful to spot countefeit money and credit cards. Cons:A charge level... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabbood123 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With this lighter I can light my cigarette very easily, it takes less than 1 sec. to start working.Moreover, I recharge it every week because it serves for one week after a complete charge (3-4 hours).It has another wonderful advantage which is the money detector purple L... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymp3hitz on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price, this thing is worth it. Lighter works extremely well as described. Seems sturdy and rugged. Cons:Some people complain about the heaviness but I like it- rather heavy, than cheap and easily breakable. I wish it came with a key chain of some sort so I could... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAngstnagony on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First the thought of never having to buy matches, a lighter or lighter fluid is a big pro. This handy dandy gadget charges up by usb and contains a filament that heats up, similiar to a car lighter. Just push down on the big button (shown in light silver) and pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapofisnow on 11/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No more gas! Works excellent under strong wind weather and even under rain. Same size as a normal lighter. The purple light, although is not a UV light, makes visible the special ink in banknotes and even in official documents Cons:Is heavier than a normal lighter. Shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacduck1935 on 10/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid construction. Simple operation. Battery life seems quite good. Re-charging is easy and relatively fast ( 3 hours or less ). But where is the charge level indicator? I would happily pay a little more for this feature. The LED light seems too small for any practical p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitonohito on 07/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice in touch, very handy for personal use. I think, I forget about gas lighter with this little thingy. Stylish design, metal case. Cons:Definitely lacks of indication of "fully charged" and "almost discharged". USB-cable for charging can be a bi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDJBKSA on 04/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does not use gas! - Can use it in the wind - Chargeable by USB - Good build quality, feels solid - Battery lasts vey well before a recharge is needed! - Gets nice and hot. I was able to set a piece of paper on fire with it. - UV LED is useful for checking money if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaartenpas on 04/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ligher works whenever and wherever you want (although I haven't tried it underwater.. :D ) Not affected by wind!! this is a great pro!! And as always with DX: you can't go wrong for that price. My friends want one too. You can charge it using a car cigarette lighter soc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections