DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette Lighter with Purple LED Light
  • 5 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiKeelMellow on 10/27/2013

easy to light. light weight. some what durable. good body construction easy to slide. the coil is easier to maneuver when its heated up. no way of telling if its fully charged and you need some time to get used to lighting using it. when i first started i keept shutting the door on my cigarette, but that is probably just me. the coil gets disfigured ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycergelione on 10/24/2013

Well, you don't have to buy those supermarket lighters anymore. When you have this, you can just recharge the batteries when it's empty. Has a lamp, also works as charging indicator. You're friends will be amazed for one second and no more. DON'T BUY IT IF YOU MEAN TO USE IT FOR DAILY USE. NOT WORTH IT. Since the heating coil doesn't really get that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceliandelagne on 07/01/2013

Eco-friendly. Requieres electricity only. Compact. The light is a welcome extra. Good battery time. The anti-overheating security works perfect. Strong casing. The lighting thread is a bit tiny, and tend to bend/move, which is not easy to fix. Maintenance (removing the ashes) is a bit delicate. Not much to say here... Good ratio price/quality, interesting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykojiobi on 03/13/2013

No more gas lighters. i just have to connect my electronic lighter one or two hours every two days and that is all. It worked fine so far. The led on the top emits a kind of a UV light and it is very helpful to spot countefeit money and credit cards. A charge level indicator light would be nice, but I can live without it, I just have to pay attention ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabbood123 on 03/01/2013

With this lighter I can light my cigarette very easily, it takes less than 1 sec. to start working.Moreover, I recharge it every week because it serves for one week after a complete charge (3-4 hours).It has another wonderful advantage which is the money detector purple LED that can detect forged money bills from real money bills. A very convenient ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymp3hitz on 10/16/2012

For the price, this thing is worth it. Lighter works extremely well as described. Seems sturdy and rugged. Some people complain about the heaviness but I like it- rather heavy, than cheap and easily breakable. I wish it came with a key chain of some sort so I could carry it everywhere though. Nothing really- I just wish I had an idea of how long the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAngstnagony on 08/20/2012

First the thought of never having to buy matches, a lighter or lighter fluid is a big pro. This handy dandy gadget charges up by usb and contains a filament that heats up, similiar to a car lighter. Just push down on the big button (shown in light silver) and presto, the coil becomes visible and heats up. Also included is a neat little purple led light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapofisnow on 11/23/2011

No more gas! Works excellent under strong wind weather and even under rain. Same size as a normal lighter. The purple light, although is not a UV light, makes visible the special ink in banknotes and even in official documents Is heavier than a normal lighter. Should have a battery indicator. At fisrt I thought that it was going to be a useless lighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacduck1935 on 10/09/2011

Solid construction. Simple operation. Battery life seems quite good. Re-charging is easy and relatively fast ( 3 hours or less ). But where is the charge level indicator? I would happily pay a little more for this feature. The LED light seems too small for any practical purpose but I was buying a cigarette lighter,not a flashlight. I have doubts about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitonohito on 07/04/2011

Very nice in touch, very handy for personal use. I think, I forget about gas lighter with this little thingy. Stylish design, metal case. Definitely lacks of indication of "fully charged" and "almost discharged". USB-cable for charging can be a bit longer - but it is not really the con, just suggestion. LED almost senseless, because ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections