Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdderkleet on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These are a little smaller than I thought, but very light and very narrow. Good for seeing all the on-screen action. Far better than using your thumb. Cons:They seem very weak, probably very easy to break. Now, that is to be expected of a plastic pen-like object that cost... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnodos on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First things first! It's a pogo stylus clone! Really responsive! Foam end (and not rubber) lightweight small Cons:The holder on the one side came off after 1 week but I glued it and it is fine now! Too small, even for my hands! If you want a stylus that feels... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKuroshima on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a pogo stylus clone. It's cheap, and it's light. When properly used, the screen responds well. The tip is made of conductive foam so friction isn't much of an issue. Tested on an HTC Desire with screen protector Cons:While it's not madly made, it feels chea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzampa1969 on 10/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This pen for IPAD is a good product. The touch is precise and even though he is small, sits comfortably. With photo-editing application is convenient and irreplaceable. The look is very nice and modern, to always wear your ipad for many uses. The pen can be pu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections