Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylapo95 on 08/08/2013

the stylus pen is very cheap, it have a light design, the material appear good, the clip on the top function very good. the stylus is buit very well the stylus function very bad!!!!! only if you use the pen perfectly vertical it function (tested on ipad) and is a little short for the people with big hand. And the sponge is very hard, if something accidentally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardoCerceau on 03/30/2013

Works on the ipad. Can be used for drawing. I have read many reviews for ipad stylus' and this stylus is very similar to the pogo stylus. The tip shape is the same the only difference is that there seems to be a different coating on the tip which is why it does not register well when tilted Intermittent registry with iPad screen (works most of the time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHikaruZoldyck on 03/11/2013

Durable and cheapable Material as a description Very usefull and nice to handle Support to all devices with captative screen Not fully precise... Is very nice to use in a captative screen of all devices... I'm using it with didlr Shippment to Mexico in Holidays and without inconvenients The package arrive with no damage Best price and best quality ever!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntonioCipriani on 02/26/2012

* The stylus works on almost everything with a touchscreen. I tested it on my Ipad2, and on my cellphone, a Nokia with touchscreen and it works. * It's not big and it's not heavy so you can take it anywhere with you * The delivery time was short with mine, it took about 2 weeks and I'm from Europe. * It looks nice * It don't scratch your Ipad, cellphone,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjmaster329 on 10/23/2011

- Very small and light. - iPad responds very well. - Does also work on iPhone and iPod Touch. - The build quality isn't that great, but it will get the job done. - Sometimes you need to press a little bit harder than usually. Good iPad stylus. It does not only work on the iPad, but also on the iPad 2, iPhone and iPod Touch. It is very useful for drawing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodolf0 on 08/26/2011

It really works on iPad. The material of the body really seems to be an aluminium alloy. Very good painting quality. You need to use it perpendicularly to the screen to work well. The black sponge that touches the screen is not as soft as I would like it to be. My girlfriend has long fingernails and loves it, since now she can use my iPad. I am not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselepko on 07/11/2011

- Nice finish - Thin and Light Stylus - Keeps good - It does not work exactly. I know capacitive displays... - I do not know why and how...but I made a few scratches on mobile screen with it! Very hard to use it for me. I gave him to a me wife, it uses the classic touch screen. Reasonable stylus for reasonable money. It is small, it does not mislead.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byACM76 on 06/14/2011

Good stylus works perfectly on my HTC HD2, now I can take in Exel, as I drank vodka in his Siberia, still fall into the stylus after a bit of vodka - brings up my spirit. (this is a joke of course) No cons, excellent for the money, perhaps a smaller diameter would be more convenient. This is a good buy, excellent with my HD2 Good stylus, buy it, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylhameist on 04/07/2011

Very easy to use like a pen straight away on the iPad, I'm using it on an iPad2. Also tested it on my iPhone 4, no problems there. Seems great. None, works fine, very happy with this product. Unlike some of the larger Stylus-es this one is small and very tactile on the screen, so you dont need to get used to pushing a rubber stopper across your screen,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byergotecture on 03/24/2011

- Works on iPad (version 1) - The best capacitive stylus I've tried - Easy to use - Good size, it's small but sufficient to be hold - Nice finish - It works also on HTC HD2 - Perfect to sign PDF documents and to draw in digital notebook apps. - Doesn't work 100% smooth and perfectly, but I don't know yet any capacitive that does it. Would be nice to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections