- Very small and light.
* It's not big and it's not heavy so you can take it anywhere with you. It don't scratch your mobile. Cons:
- The build quality isn't that good and could be better.Works most of the time but at some angles will not.So the price could also be a bit lower, $0,50 or something.... Read more
the stylus pen is very cheap, it have a light design, the material appear good, the clip on the top function very good. the stylus is buit very well the stylus function very bad!!!!! only if you use the pen perfectly vertical it function (tested on ipad) and is a little short for the people with big ... Read more
Works on the ipad. Can be used for drawing. I have read many reviews for ipad stylus' and this stylus is very similar to the pogo stylus. The tip shape is the same the only difference is that there seems to be a different coating on the tip which is why it does not register well when tilted Intermittent ... Read more
Durable and cheapable
Material as a description
Very usefull and nice to handle
Support to all devices with captative screen Not fully precise... Is very nice to use in a captative screen of all devices... I'm using it with didlr
Shippment to Mexico in Holidays and without inconvenients
The package arrive ... Read more
* The stylus works on almost everything with a touchscreen. I tested it on my Ipad2, and on my cellphone, a Nokia with touchscreen and it works.
* It's not big and it's not heavy so you can take it anywhere with you
* The delivery time was short with mine, it took about 2 weeks and I'm from Europe.
*... Read more
- Very small and light.
- iPad responds very well.
- Does also work on iPhone and iPod Touch. - The build quality isn't that great, but it will get the job done.
- Sometimes you need to press a little bit harder than usually. Good iPad stylus. It does not only work on the iPad, but also on the iPad 2... Read more
It really works on iPad. The material of the body really seems to be an aluminium alloy. Very good painting quality. You need to use it perpendicularly to the screen to work well. The black sponge that touches the screen is not as soft as I would like it to be. My girlfriend has long fingernails and ... Read more
- Nice finish - Thin and Light Stylus
- Keeps good - It does not work exactly. I know capacitive displays...
- I do not know why and how...but I made a few scratches on mobile screen with it! Very hard to use it for me. I gave him to a me wife, it uses the classic touch screen. Reasonable stylus for ... Read more
Good stylus works perfectly on my HTC HD2, now I can take in Exel, as I drank vodka in his Siberia, still fall into the stylus after a bit of vodka - brings up my spirit. (this is a joke of course) No cons, excellent for the money, perhaps a smaller diameter would be more convenient.
This is a good buy,... Read more
Very easy to use like a pen straight away on the iPad, I'm using it on an iPad2. Also tested it on my iPhone 4, no problems there. Seems great. None, works fine, very happy with this product. Unlike some of the larger Stylus-es this one is small and very tactile on the screen, so you dont need to get ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.