DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Double Precision Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale - Silver (45kg Max)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygserdyuk on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well built - both plastic and metal parts give good feeling, display is large, display light is bright. metal ring and hook are firm. General operation is good, precision is ok (tested on 1 kg weight). Cons:no for such device. Well done. OtherThoughts:Issue is not specifi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleader55 on 09/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2 Batteries needed but are very long lasting easy and fast to use very accurate - i compared it to industrial scales and very good match. I take it with me traveling so I can check my luggage pre=flight. Cons:It is a bit tight on your finger when weighing very heavy lug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexroz811 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very high quality made??. Very accurate measurement for hand weights. There will handle all functions can be measured in several terms. The same container can measure. A comfortable, automatic illumination of the display. There is even a thermometer, but not ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkg on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- display has backlight. really great feature, especially in not bright room. color is pleasant (blue) - digits can be easily read - nice quality of item - price (especially for belarus) - easy-to-use. no instructions needed =) - included batteries allow to test device im... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfriedcris on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this product is simply outstanding. lightweight, practical and easy to use, you can buy it without fear, because it really works in a way that even surprised me. great for those who travel and those who do always need to be careful with the weight of the bag. recommende... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayfromnz on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Accurate when checked against Government approved scales and the system that gives a sound (buzzer) warning when the weight is locked, plus a big screen that is back lighted makes it easy to use We were very impressed with packing and presentation of the scale and altho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfixer on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quite well build. Strong and compact but looks brutal )). Weight of this scale is only 107.5g. Fully fits in the palm of my hand (in length). Comes with two AAA batteries that lasts for me more then one year and counting… (occasional use). Easy-opened battery... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIrina343 on 03/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The device operates. At home it is sometimes necessary. Sometimes you need to weigh luggage before the trip. Cons:Strange lights work. But I do not particularly lighting and need, so it is not essential. Tired of blue lights in all sorts of devices. A more signi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetronixx on 12/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Full featured. I like the TARE and UNIT options. But - I bought this for the LOCK option, which is useless. See below. Cons:I bought this for my girlfriend, which travels a lot on business, so she can have a clue about her luggage size at the hotel, before arriving at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigor034 on 12/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Libra ponravilis.bolshoy display, all figures well vidno.prochny housing. a temperature sensor that is bundled udobno.v batareyki.vesy bought for fishing. In Russia, this product is much more expensive. Cons:cons until nashel.posmotrim on what will work. Maybe I would hav... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections