Customer’s impression:
excellent High Quality Handy and Precise
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very useful

posted by fixer on 09/12/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Quite well build. Strong and compact but looks brutal )). Weight of this scale is only 107.5g. Fully fits in the palm of my hand (in length). Comes with two AAA batteries that lasts for me more then one year and counting… (occasional use). Easy-opened battery bay (in mine unit). Also quite well build inside (PCB). Nice blue screen, with bright clear numbers. Precision is more than needed for farm market shopping or home use (just do not try measure the diamonds with it) ))). With several unit types (kilograms, pounds (US), ounces (US) and JIN (chinese, I guess)), so you can do a simple mass conversions for no reason (or even for research purposes)! I'm joking.

Cons:

35—40% overpriced. I bought it here to support the good online store. You can easily find it cheaper (maybe, without two AAA). But do not be so greedy, SUPPORT DX! )))

OtherThoughts:

Worth of it's money even at DX. I'll buy more for mates (good for occasional gifts etc.). And will buy HERE again.

Bottomline:

You can save some money in "not fair trade" places (I do) or not to pay extra fees in airport for overloaded luggage (I'm not). Three stars for price (I'm try to play fear), but in spite of this the overall rating is ?????.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections