DX » Community » Reviews » SX-923 Bluetooth 2.0+ERD Handsfree Headset with Microphone and Music Controls
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypabloenriquez on 08/20/2013

Good audio, good microphone, easy to recognize in Windows and the Android phones. Good volume control also. Really comfortable on the head. The battery life you need, if you use it in a full working day would come right. Buen embalaje plastico que mantiene el headset en buenas condiciones hasta llegar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrayman on 04/29/2013

Very good. Lasts a while, definitely worth its money.Great for in the car I have bought 2 and I am now ordering 3 more! I recomend to get more than one at a time as it will break otherwise order one then when it arrives order another as by the time u first one breaks the second one will arrive. Breaks ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelgrego on 04/10/2013

This is a solid headset with pretty good audio quality. The mic boom is a flexible metal coil - very much stronger than I originally expected. The audio quality is good enough that the person receiving the call doesn't know that you are on a bluetooth headset. Not really anything significant. The charge ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byklaberte on 10/29/2012

I have tried many, many, many different bluetooth headsets. I believe this one is both the best performance (sound quality, on both ends of the call) and comfort. I even have a custom mold for my other in-ear headset, but this over-the-ear design is more comfortable. The mic placement does a great job ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaptainsExpress on 08/25/2012

This headset works well with my Motorola cellphones. It is readily recognized and pairs easily. Talk time is in the range of 5-8 hours, not real sure about standby time, as I am constantly using it. Charges quickly, in a couple hours. Retains charge very well when not in use. Range is as advertised, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygouz91 on 07/23/2012

I think this is one of the best bluetooth headsets, it's easy to use and very good explaint in the user manual. The reason why i bought this bluetooth headset is because i wanted to use it in combination with skype and my playstation 3. It works the way it should be working. the battery is easy to charge ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycomputerneed on 05/31/2012

My laptop and my cell phone found it every quick works great good sound has good bass for music .but i us mostly for my Skype and cell phone. i have used a lot of headset for games and no wires are the best way to go Look great all my friends like it and says wheres my headset i sent them here to get ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydurossi on 04/01/2012

This is a nice product. I really love this headphone and the battery last a very long time. I got really surprised about that. I use it on my notebook and my iphone without any problems. It is very confortable and with a good sound quality. This is a nice product. I really love this headphone and the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysrayman on 10/23/2011

Good price The form factor that my wife wanted Clear reception Good battery life (more that I expected) Relatively easy to use (my wife is technophobic but can still use it) Pairs with iPhone 3GS fine Seems pretty robust - my wife uses it pretty much every day for work and has had it for a few months ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bysrayman on 08/29/2011

Got this for my wife to use with her iPhone 3GS. She is a techno-phobe but has been able to use it without too much trouble once I showed her how it works. Sound quality seems ok and she is happy with the design and uses it often. Battery seems to last quite well as she uses the phone a lot while driving ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections