DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Anti-Theft Security Talking Alarm System for Motorcycle
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAaheimfans on 08/15/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great alarm, chineese girl talking while switching modes and the remote starter havent i connected yet. Great quality, Very sensitive! :D Cons:The manual.. Used plenty of time by searching around of wheres where, etc.... But after a bit, you'll understand easily... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRubyne on 04/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really nice "anti-theft" (alarm) product for its price. working well, screaming loudly and very low use of the battery. high range of the remote (don't know how many). very sensetive for vibration - can be changed. Installation is very easy. The help guide pro... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzukisalman on 09/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good price, shipping to ISRAEL was fast (about 1 & half week) Cons:instructions in good english & understandable the system has REMOTE ENGINE START (DX are not listed this feature, well pity). i didn`t installed it yet on my scooter BUT i connected the system to... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections