DX » Community » Reviews » 5.0" LCD Windows CE 6.0 Core 468MHz GPS Navigator with Bluetooth and USA Canada Maps 4GB TF Card
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTimon099 on 01/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Navigators have been bought to me and the spouse in our cars. We are very happy. I have installed programs of navigation NAVITEL 5.0. Works very quickly. Has easily incorporated on BT to mine HTC and SAMSUNG spouses. Cons:The only thing that was not pleasant i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysevarior on 04/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The main criterion for choosing this navigator - low price. GPS navigator is fast, excellent video shows - I will recode the format "videoCD", battery will last approximately one hour. Installed the program Navitel - everything works perfectly. Liked... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybug138 on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good GPS, that is necessary! Perfectly following programs work: iGO8.3 iGO8.5 Primo Navitel 3.5 Navitel 5.0 CorePlaer 1.3 and other GPS programs. Cons:There is a possibility to install an alternative Shell. There is a possibility to quit on Windows desktop. For the conn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealwarlos on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:WORKS. I use the IGO8 installed, and works fast, when you miss a indication, the GPS in 3 o 4 seconds recalculated the route. Has all the things that advertise Cons:very weak battery, last less than 1 hour. I bought it to use as mp3/video player when I travel in the tub... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasrad on 12/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Navigation works and looks excellent. Operating system is running very fast and has a menu with many functions. Very quickly finds satellites and connect with them. Easy to install additional software for navigation. Bluetooth works perfectly and has pretty features. Yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteresos on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy to use and fast. -Working perfectly with iGO 8-miomap- Ginius Driver-Destinator8-Destinator9- MLS Destinator-NDrive-iGO Amigo-iGO Primo. -Bluetooth worked fine on my SonyEricsson. -CPU appears to be really good and fast. -FM Tx works fine. Cons:-Advertis... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEshalom on 07/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looking good, working perfectly good CPU comes with everything needed no problem to install Hebrew for GPS software (igo) 5" is big ! 7" is better but the price is big to 150$!!!!!???????? Cons:the touch if good but no perfect.. and the battery wick..... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections