DX » Community » Reviews » DS0201 2.8" LCD Pocket Mini Oscilloscope V1.5 Complete Kits
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLemmingsInBlack on 07/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: * Works pretty well * Battery lasts long enough for most tasks, though you might have to recharge it after Cons: Clearly the case is repurposed; things don't fit quite right and one of the buttons can't be hit with the casing on (oops!) OtherThoughts: * The sticky back I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytyphoooon on 02/26/2014

This oscilloscope does it job for the money. Well built and quality seems to be top-level. Really easy to use to debug some electronics, eg a Arduino projects. Crisp display and buttons feel sturdy. MicroSD slot to log the output for later debugging. None so far None so far I totally recommend this handy oscilloscope for the hobbyist, and why not also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKukSu on 01/07/2014

Very small and simple to use, has everything I need from my oscilloscope. I was little confused with overview information about minvoltage-maxvoltage becouse I'm not an oscilloscope expert but now that i have tried it i know that it can show up to 500V wich is enough :P meets all my needs and more! none =) I've always wanted my own oscilloscope and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMGDUC on 01/01/2014

Very small oscilloscope,good for the price, livred with protective case. the pressision is right under 50khz. it easy to untherstand and verry portable. Très petit oscilloscope, bon pour le prix, livré avec une housse de protection. la précision est bonne en dessous de 50 khz. facile à comprendre et vraiment portable. Over 50 khz,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarknew on 05/25/2013

a small price, good quality, in koplekte probe x1-x10, calibrated the device under test lead is an invaluable portable diagnostic tool. Its smaller and lighter than the iphone will look at signals with frequencies up to 100 kHz (after they get distorted, but still useful) long rides, the box is rather weak on the way crumpled been looking for in stock ... Read more

DS0201 DS0201
    1 0
  • posted bykolomser on 02/18/2013

I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications. No I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. Good body. Corresponds to the published specifications.I liked it. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHagenaars on 11/14/2011

Small and easy to use, especially after installing the newer open source firmware. Nice reference signal (by attaching the probe to the metal bit on the right-top corner). Link to firmware supplier could have been more clear. Without firmware update, the reference signal and usability is somewhat less usefull. Firmware can be found at the http://code.... Read more

6 0
  • posted bymistermst on 04/09/2011

-It is a perfect portable and low cost test tool. -The price es very good. -The probe supplied is very good. -all accesories included. -is very accurate in measuring scales. -it has many functions. -i think that the battery could be better. -i dont find battery replacement. -zero documentation included. -At the first the Micro SD dont work to run the ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bylgmoreira on 12/12/2010

-- It is a great portable and low cost test tool. -- It really can help as a starter oscilloscope for hobists and students. -- It has a good bandwidth for this kind of device. Enough for audio / general works. -- Unfortunately, it has only one channel. This limitates a lot its usefulness. But even so, there is a lot you can do with it. -- The back cover ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypenfield on 09/26/2010

Price, size, portability, firmware upgrade capability. The probe supplied is better than what some others supply. Frequency limitation, zero documentation included As mentioned in the forum, the battery connector polarity was wrong. The USB cable was defective. It powered the device, but USB communication would not work. Another cable worked fixed the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections