DX » Community » Reviews » Travel Suitcase Grip with 1.5" LCD Digital Electronic Scale + Thermometer (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynoffee on 03/31/2014

it feels strong to hold the luggage. The plastic material feels good. I think the measurement is accurate enough. It shows the similar measurement as when my luggage weighed at the airport. It's too bulky. Strong, but bulky. Bigger than other similar products. I wish the buttons were not protruded (all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavobguerra on 10/15/2013

Absolutely the most useful stuff I bought here. Great for travelers that use to get low cost flights. Very easy to use. You can see weight in several units. Also measure temperature. It's ABS made, so seem to break every time you lift a very weight suitcase. But never happened until now. Maybe the LCD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoel1664 on 09/26/2012

Works very well. Easy to use. Even has some useless features, like a thermometer I’m a little afraid about the toughness of the grip if I use it for large luggages. Thermometer is useless (I don’t care about the temperature of the luggage I will bring in a plane) As a frequent traveller, I often need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaxWax on 10/05/2011

The scale comes well packed, the plastic material is of good quality, and can be seen that the product is not fragile. The results are very accurate and can use various types of measurement units such as ounces, kilograms or pounds. It came with 2 AAA batteries and a 1-sheet English Instruction Guide ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjalu101 on 10/03/2011

-Easy to use -Batteries included! -Small enough to take along to holiday trip -build quality is OK, if missing battery spring is not counted -Arrived non functional. Spring connecting batteries missing, found suitable one from old remote controller. -scale seems not to be very accurate, shows few hundred ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHherrmmann on 09/06/2011

Good build quality, have used it for a few months now without any problem. Easy in the hand while lifting the suitcase. Light enough to take with you while travelling. Reasonable price. Uses standard batteries (incl. rechargeable) Temperature measurement does not work, but that's only a bonus function ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrjm12 on 08/27/2011

This scale is very well made and is very sturdy. The plastic housing is very strong and of very good quality. The electronic scale built-in works quite well and seems very very accurate with all measures (kg, lb, n, oz etc.). However the built-in thermometer doesn't seem to be quite as accurate with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrialstuff on 07/25/2011

It is very easy and convenient to use. Well build. It uses regular batteries (2*AAA) . Display is easy to read. Thermometer is very inaccurate! The resolution is 20g grams The product supports all advertized functions. It looks exactly as on the picture. As someone mentioned before it is very sensitive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywreibeling on 01/23/2011

Excellent scale. Sensitive yet robust and accurate. It is reliable and easy to use. It has been more accurate than using a "bathroom scale" for weighing our suitcases. Easy to pack with your luggage and take it with you. Never guess if you will be over-weight at the airport. This is a *must have* for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections