DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Extension Audio Cable - Black (2M-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySponsBob on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable makes a nice extension cord for my head phones, now I can move freely. The build is very good and the price is really low. Delivery was very quick, less than a week! Cons:There are no cons the build quality is good and the cable does what it have to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycashotic on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really long 2.0 meter audio cable. - During use, did not notice any noise or interference. - Made good, solid, nothing loose, no wobbles. - Sends pure quality stereo sound. Cons:Build quality isnt great, at the end of the cable, it's not very resistant, an the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPerkouww on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was first thinking of buying SKU 81549, which is 3.5 times more expensive but also a little bit longer (3m vs 2m). The cable and also the cord is of good quality, despite some people saying it's not. The result is a good quality extension cable with good audio... Read more

Long cable, hard to organize Great size as you can see!
    0 0
  • posted byErnestass on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For me this was a great buy, because before I did not even know that such things existed. So when i sow these extension cables for headphones, I immediately bought them 6 pcs. I use them everywhere: to watch movies distant from my computer, laptop; to listen m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaw on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The length is perfect great for doing audio work in lengthy places and works very good. the strength of this cord is great to id advise you buy it! Cons:the plastic could be better built otherwise the cord is great! buy it! OtherThoughts:need to run an long au... Read more

0 0
  • posted byErnestass on 02/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good gadget for use with your earphones which have short audio cable. - Can not feel any sound quality loss. - Sound quality is good enough. - Thin wire. - 3.5 mm cable connector. Cons:- All rings on female connectors fell off, but that makes no difference t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalebmillen on 10/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and useful, as long as you've got an amplifier on the end you'll be right. Cons:Terrible outer cover quality. The material is a bad kind of material for this use because it just rips. It broke at the female end and I haven't even used it. OtherThoughts:Y... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygereon187 on 09/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- great replacement for expensive Sennheiser cables - very long - i didn't notice much of sound quality lost - gold plated ends for the price you pay Cons:- i bought 2 of these, only 1 of them worked, the other one distorts the sound and has very weak volume - i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNachoGuy on 07/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's very cheap - The quality of the sound is great - The cable is 2m long, wich is very long Cons:- Build quality isnt great, at the end of the cable, it's not very resistant, an the cable can break. But if you dont pull the calbe it wont break. OtherThoughts:If 2m is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaksgeniusIS on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really long 2.0 meter audio cable. - During use, did not notice any noise or interference. - Made good, solid, nothing loose, no wobbles. - Sends pure quality stereo sound. Cons:- A thin wire with a strontium well, but there are doubts about its durability.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections