DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Extension Audio Cable - Black (2M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySponsBob on 04/26/2014

This cable makes a nice extension cord for my head phones, now I can move freely. The build is very good and the price is really low. Delivery was very quick, less than a week! There are no cons the build quality is good and the cable does what it have to do. Nobody will see that this is a cheap cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCentrino7392 on 01/10/2014

It's a good product with good building quality. It has no signal loss. I'm using it for one year now and it still works. I can not give any cons on this product except that the cable might be rather thin but that can also be a pro. Order it together with an extension cable of 1 meter because for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypimi13 on 10/16/2013

extrem cheap , no loose , to me seems like a hardy cause the envelop was totally struggled by the shipment , but dont affect the cable or nothing , extreme usefull i put in in a pro audiocard to my pc who need a pro headset but this adapter dont have any trouble with the voltage from the audio card and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMickey101 on 08/30/2013

Pros are the cheapness, the length and compactness. I needed this cable as an extension cord for my headphones at work. For this it works very well. Good signal throughput for general work and the thin cable makes I can add it in the little bag I use for my mobile. The wire looks a little squeezed where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycashotic on 04/23/2013

Really long 2.0 meter audio cable. - During use, did not notice any noise or interference. - Made good, solid, nothing loose, no wobbles. - Sends pure quality stereo sound. Build quality isnt great, at the end of the cable, it's not very resistant, an the cable can break. But if you dont pull the calbe ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPerkouww on 02/28/2013

I was first thinking of buying SKU 81549, which is 3.5 times more expensive but also a little bit longer (3m vs 2m). The cable and also the cord is of good quality, despite some people saying it's not. The result is a good quality extension cable with good audio quality. There are no cons really, well ... Read more

Long cable, hard to organize Great size as you can see!

0 0 0

• posted byErnestass on 12/20/2012

For me this was a great buy, because before I did not even know that such things existed. So when i sow these extension cables for headphones, I immediately bought them 6 pcs. I use them everywhere: to watch movies distant from my computer, laptop; to listen music. I even connected them like 4 and laid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychaw on 08/10/2012

The length is perfect great for doing audio work in lengthy places and works very good. the strength of this cord is great to id advise you buy it! the plastic could be better built otherwise the cord is great! buy it! need to run an long audio cord to somewhere less then 2 meters then this is your cord ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErnestass on 02/02/2012

- Good gadget for use with your earphones which have short audio cable. - Can not feel any sound quality loss. - Sound quality is good enough. - Thin wire. - 3.5 mm cable connector. - All rings on female connectors fell off, but that makes no difference to using these cables. - You should be careful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycalebmillen on 10/06/2011

Cheap and useful, as long as you've got an amplifier on the end you'll be right. Terrible outer cover quality. The material is a bad kind of material for this use because it just rips. It broke at the female end and I haven't even used it. You wouldn't want to drive anything more than small headphones ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections