DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine 10W USB Power Adapter for Ipad - White (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavshelin on 07/22/2013

Works great, does what it's supposed to. Not as polished as the original. I have both in front of me at the moment. Looks like it's 80% perfect when compared to the one that came in the box with the iPad. My impression is that it's either a good fake, or a reject form the original factory - the reason being: it didn't come out as perfect (visually) ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnnyWhitecoat on 05/27/2013

Looks like the original iPad charger, and I can not see the difference between them, except my sticker on the original. Soo it is small and neat. Nice white colour, and good build quality. Charge slower than the original, and thats a pity, because of the good copy. Charging time is important too me, and this is supposed to have 10 W, that I thought ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byb0ris98 on 04/11/2013

Good materials and build quality, good enough price. Quite high temperature of the device (I think, that 50-60 Celsius. Hand stand,but on the edge). Is heard well the buzzing sound by work. The price can be slightly lower. I use this Adapter with Amazon Kindle HD. But Amazon gives good discount for original power adapter by its tablet buying. IMHO, ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjuniorgauna on 02/01/2013

the charger is fantastic. really genuine, has no cons, usually carried my ipad, the materials are excellent. did voltage tests, the result is simply identical to chargers from apple store. no cons the announcement already says it all, is a charger genunino, is the apple, fantastic performance, I had no problem whatsoever, suffered no heating (as occurs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevslide on 01/25/2013

The product is very reasonably priced. The quality of the built was more solid that I expected of a OEM one. The usb port also seems to snug in nicely with the usb cable. There are not much cons except the fact that after few months of usage when i was using it abroad, the charger actually caused a voltage spark and blew while connecting to my ipad.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJasperNap on 01/15/2013

I really am happy with this adapter it has saved quite some money by buying this instead of going to the store. The built quality is excellent and I use it very often for iPhones and iPad. It charges them very fast as it is 2.1 ampere. I don't see the difference with my other adapter At this time I don't have any negative points I would recommend this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byajtan on 12/10/2012

Charging iPad and the looks and feel just like the real stuff. If use to charge iPhone, it is faster than the charger that comes with the iPhone as this charger is providing 2.1A (stated) Till of today, Cons does not appear at the moment of writing this review. And do hope Cons will never not appears. If the price can be slightly lower will be perfect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrtnjm on 11/22/2012

Absolutely genuine - visually same as the original one I have, but with european power plug. Works fine and already I have more than 15 cycles of full charge with my iPad and iPod During the time I have it I havent noticed any cons - it works for what it was purposed. Noting more, nothing less ... Perfect solution to have it in your office as a backup ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoAmorim on 10/04/2012

Good product, very solGood product, very solidly constructed. I am using to charge my iPod 4rd generation and its working fine. I'm also charging my Blackberry with no problems (I have tested my BB with some chargers unsuccessfully). It’s cheaper than the apple original adapter and it does the same exact thing.idly constructed. I didn't notice anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrehup on 09/20/2012

Good product, very similar to the original one. I have tested with my iPod 3rd generation and with my Galaxy SII, and both charged ok, without problems in the screen. The product is well constructed. Side by side with the original one, there are only differences in the texts. Comparing with Apple original product the price is OK, but maybe could be ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections