DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Rechargeable MP3 Player - Black (4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmzuleta on 02/25/2014

A very comfortable tiny mp3 player. Sturdy, reliable and very nice and well designed. I think it is very comfortable for running or hitting the gym I broke it :'( I forgot to taking it out of my jean pocket and I found it in the washer machine. New and good news is I already bought another one. YAY! I love the black one instead of the other colours.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlota on 02/24/2011

Brasilian Portuguese: - Muito barato pelo tamanho da memória. - Pequeno - Bom design English: - Very cheap for the size of memory. - Small - Good design Brasilian Portuguese - Baixa Qualidade dos componentes - Bateria dura muito pouco - Qualidade de som ruim English - Low Quality components - Battery lasts very little - Sound quality poor Brasilian ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjmzuleta on 01/04/2011

Great design. Very portable, indeed. The keys are soft and nice to touch. Easy to transport it wherever you go. Nevertheless mine at first work pretty well. I synchronize it with my XP notbook and enjoy the music. You cant see the information of the song you are playing but... well it is well known when you read it from the summary of the product. With ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybramdebie on 09/28/2010

When I opened the package, I was surprised by how light the player is. It's easy to use with just the minimum number of buttons. Putting music on the player is also very easy, just plug in the usb cable and drag and drop your mp3-files onto the player! It comes with 4GB of storage, so room for a lot of songs! The battery life is really poor. It last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytovare on 07/05/2010

- Very easy to use, just plug it into the computer and drag over some mp3 files. - Very light, if you have a short cable on your headphones you can just leave it hanging - Nice surface texture. The player is hard plastic, but has a very comfortable non-slip surface. - When you skip tracks or pause there's a comfortable fade-out fade-in. - No problems ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections