DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable MP3 Player with Mini Metal Clip - Black (2GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStreX132 on 05/09/2012

I have a year now, best MP3 I've ever had. I use it twice day for running (7km) and after one year USB cabel broked, BUT MP3 IS STILL PERFEKT. Earphones in package are terrible, find on DX other. I order better (4$) with mp3 and both is still in perfekt condition. If you are person, who do not to... Read more

0 0 0

• MP3
    posted byawcalegari on 07/12/2011

Mp3 really thing and short, Very easy to carry around (When you doing sports or walk). It has a red LED that turns on when charging is completed, while the mp3 is charging, the LED blinks. When the player is running, the LED blinks. Small multifunction buttons (controls changing songs/volume The... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byMrTaro on 10/05/2010

Its small and does the job. Light weight and takes up no room at all in your pocket or when you clip it to your bag and what not. Has a nice black finish to it. doesn't shuffle, plays all the songs in order you put it into the folder. battery life is iffy, i died after 3 hours of listening. Tried... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere