DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB Rechargeable Portable Speaker - Black (3.5mm/DC 5V)
  • 5 star 43 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 32 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiObsidian on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good audio quality when volume is very low Good audio for the price horrible sound when playing very lound sound Well made for the price. Easy to use horrible sound while using lound sound Cons:Good audio quality when volume is very low Good audio for the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydbension on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very stylish, compact design, really nice to view and sounds pretty nice. it is small, very small. dont pretend to have a big speaker to rock your party; just to enhance a bad quality gadget speaker or even a PC Cons:so far, non cons. the only one is that it took around 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySoftisen on 03/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This speaker feels very good to hold and is quite small so you can take it anywhere. The sound is very high, higher than the PCs manage to create. Cons:When I have the volume on full when I hear the music coming the sound is not great, so I would not recommend having th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKarenAnna123 on 02/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is so small and easy to bring with you where ever you are going.It has great sound and it is also rechargeable! Absolutely worth it! Cons:Could have had a longer cord. More color to choose from! OtherThoughts:i simply just love it. It is cheap, small and excellent. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykamenchulov on 02/13/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice item with a lowest price ever. Battery last long enough and the quality exceed my expectations. The speaker can be pact very easy and taken anyway. Sound is very clear for the purpose of the usage. The look is simple and elegant. Speaker is very ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavas0ld on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is very usefull when you need to sound louder your phone, tablet pc, notebook etc. it is light weighting, small and you can hold it in your pocket. Cons:the sound is not good for music listening. it is better to use it to sound films. it sounds not much lou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuoAn on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:speakers of this size consider quite "loud" volume Cons:as usual like other speakers if volume nearing thier max will distorts, at 90%, "broken" sounds, so i usually kept at 80 to 85% okay enough OtherThoughts:the charging cable (mini usb) too short.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheviki on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Came safely packaged. Excellent sound quality for the price. USB cable included. Adorably small. Really bright light. On/Off switch. Feels quite light and portable. Cons:3.5" cable a little short. Sometimes its hard to open it (for the bass) and the glue there feels... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarpenz on 01/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good build quality, ok battery life, small and easy to carry around, the cord attached to the underside of the speaker is a plus as you don't have to think about wires. good product packaging comes in original box for the product so chances of it being damaged in transp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshelacked on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesnt get better for this price! the music and loudness is amazing! FOr 7 bucks you can not getting anything now a days. This thing has lasted me months and I still use it, in fact I am using it right now! Great job making these, very good buyer buy all of hi... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections