DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra Mini USB Rechargeable Portable Speaker - Black (3.5mm/DC 5V)
  • 5 star 36 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by iObsidian on 07/09/2014

Pros: Good audio quality when volume is very low Good audio for the price horrible sound when playing very lound sound Well made for the price. Easy to use horrible sound while using lound sound Cons: Good audio quality when volume is very low Good audio for the price horrible sound when playing very lound sound Well made for the price. Easy to... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Softisen on 03/07/2014

Pros: This speaker feels very good to hold and is quite small so you can take it anywhere. The sound is very high, higher than the PCs manage to create. Cons: When I have the volume on full when I hear the music coming the sound is not great, so I would not recommend having the sound on full. If you turn the sound down two notches this works fi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Slavas0ld on 01/24/2014

Pros: it is very usefull when you need to sound louder your phone, tablet pc, notebook etc. it is light weighting, small and you can hold it in your pocket. Cons: the sound is not good for music listening. it is better to use it to sound films. it sounds not much louder then original. you don't know when the charge is full, the red light shines... Read more

0 0
  • posted by shelacked on 12/01/2013

Pros: Doesnt get better for this price! the music and loudness is amazing! FOr 7 bucks you can not getting anything now a days. This thing has lasted me months and I still use it, in fact I am using it right now! Great job making these, very good buyer buy all of his products. Cons: There aren't any the quality is very good for the price. Other... Read more

2 2
  • posted by zwizwi on 11/10/2013

Pros: This is a very small unit, easy to carry in your pocket or anywhere else. It retains charge for many hours and has a reasonable sound quality. Cons: The maximum volume is not very loud but it is adequate in normal, not too noisy environments. OtherThoughts: This is a mono unit, a stereo unit might have been superior but I doubt that it wo... Read more

2 0
  • posted by dinomoi on 11/05/2013

Pros: If you don't have enough power on your smartphone's speaker, you can use this portable speaker to increase it ! I'm using it with a samsung galaxy S3 and It work perfectly. The price is very cheap but the speaker is made of good material and for now, It has been working perfectly. I buy it ten months ago. Cons: The sound is good and the b... Read more

1 0
  • posted by PotHix on 06/17/2013

Pros: Really great and useful for cellphones. The sound is really loud for its small size. The sound is clear and spread good when opened. The price is good enough. The cable is part of the body and you don't need to worry with it. Cons: The cable could be longer, sometimes you need just some cm more. OtherThoughts: I was just trying it to list... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ljend0v on 06/16/2013

Pros: - the sound quality is better than expected - the shape is very well though off (can fit in any pocket) Cons: - the finish on the plastic and speaker cover can be rated as very good, but not excellent (but that's nit-picking) OtherThoughts: I cannot comment on the durability of the product because I don't have it for very long. So far so... Read more

0 0
  • posted by andrext on 06/13/2013

Pros: Very compact speaker, sounds really good and loud for it's size! The battery has a good lifetime, and it comes with an usb cable for recharge. The price is fair for it's performance. Cons: May look a little fragile, but that's only an appearance con... The plug cable might be a little short. OtherThoughts: Easy to use, may be used with ce... Read more

0 0
  • posted by diegoopelt on 05/22/2013

Pros: Really great product, construction quality is above any expectations. The sound quality in not outstanding but it's ok for. And if you could notice it's very small, can easilly fit in any pocket Cons: For a reason i can't realize some devices don't have the expected improvement. This happened with my Lumia 800, which the speaker is alread... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections