DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Carrying Bag for Canon Camera - Black + Red
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuckers on 03/12/2013

- Excellent quality and materials. - Good design and nice colors. - It came with a Canon label on the front. - It will protect your camera - It has a good looking design. The size is unuseful, I have bought to use with my Powershot sx30 but it is too small. Its too big for a pocket camera and too small for a Reflex or Semi-Reflex camera. Maybe it could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutchgirl on 12/07/2012

It's a sturdy and decent bag Unfortunately this bag is nog as large as the specifications say it is, so it does not fit my Canon EOS, or my Powershot. It also has a poor "Canon" label on the cover, which is not very well attached, and in fact punches holes in the bag. I'm using this bag to keep my lenses safe in. I think it will do a good ... Read more

Camera bag
    0 1
  • posted bymanfredmelo on 08/20/2012

This bag is made of good material and has very good finish as well. The zipper runs softly and, in the inner space, my Canon SX150 IS, the batteries and the charger fits perfectly. / O material desta bolsa é de boa qualidade e o acabamento é muito bom. O zíper corre suave, sem emperrar e o espaço interno é perfeito para minha ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byRussG on 06/15/2011

It fit my Samsung HD SD HX300 Camera, The Power Cord and the 5" Tripod from Deal Extreme SKU 01307 One of the "D" Rings was broken but what can you expect for this price (I just used a Key Ring as a replacement.) Also had a "Cannon" logo on front (Crooket) I took it off it left two holes. but oh well. This is a Small Bag, If ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytritsinis on 07/07/2010

The quality of the nylon used for the case is of excellent quality It is better than what it looks in the pictures provided by dealextreme. It has budge of excellent quality with the logo of Sony on. The size is tricky. It is too small for a DSLR camera even with a small lens. It is too big for the usual digital camera. It is just fine for a DSLR without ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections