DX » Community » Reviews » 15mm Detachable 180-Degree Wide Angle Fish Eye Lens for Cell Phones and Compact Digital Cameras
  • 5 star 40 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydizarpe on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Attachment magnet is very strong, and both the magnetic and the plastic dust caps are useful. The image quality is really good. It really looks like 180- degree.Cons:Price is high, but think its because they make solid thing with quality lens. Can't find a big... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToooooony on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very easy to attach/detach, ready to use in few seconds and back again. Great coverage, and it gives a unique shot. Always versatile for any situation.Cons:So far don't consider really cons.OtherThoughts:I read in some reviews the original glue in the ring is n... Read more

Higher Vignetting one side, bcz position of lens Backlighting, almost no distortion noticeable
    0 0
  • posted byMiloss1 on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This item is of excellent quality, metal exterior and glass elements. Does not degrade image quality so much. Effect is EXCELLENT. Fisheye effect in full. Great value for moneyCons:Rear magnetic cover when carrying in pocket can get loose and fall off.OtherThoughts:Total... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmdieleman on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-I realy like this lens because it gave a new dimention to the video clips I make with my kodak zx3. -It's very cheap compared to the quality of the lens -It's easy to attach with the little magnetsCons:-The magnet will get lose when using it on a camera which is attache... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice adapter, really take the best of your camera or mobile phone. Magnetic attachment makes it easy to put on and off your camera.Cons:no cons. just beware not to loose it, if you record running it can fall off, so I recommend tie it to a camera strap so it won't fall o... Read more

lens fish eye 15mm Detachable 180-Degree Wide Angle Fish Eye Lens for Cell Phones
    0 0
  • posted bydhembrow on 04/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works very well to give a wider view from an 808 keyring camera. Cons:Self-adhesive ring doesn't fit onto the 808 camera. I suspect similar problems exist on many other cameras. However, I expected this would be the case and have mounted it in another manner. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymicmed on 04/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:fits well on the main camera of my samsung galaxy s2. way much better to take photos and videos. wider image. Cons:I didn't put it in my iphone4 because the ring magnet blocks the flash. the double sided tape of the ring that is supposed to be attached on the phone is re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Lens seems well built and images produced are clear. Great for taking pics of rooms to make them look bigger. Magnet is quite strong and prevents the lens from detaching from the magnetic rings provided. The lens cover protects the lens well. Cons:Adhesive on the back of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanaantje on 03/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- The price for such a fun lens that makes your lens much - Much greater angle so you get a lot more on your pictures - Quality build is very good. - Easy to use - Fits well on a HTC desire HD - It is easy to carry around - Light weight only 35gCons:Glue on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasha13 on 02/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Lens is well built and images produced are clear. Magnet is strong and prevents the lens from detaching from the magnetic rings provided. Very handy and the lens cover protects the lens well. Cons:Adhesive on the back of the magnetic rings provided is not stron... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections