DX » Community » Reviews » 15mm Detachable 180-Degree Wide Angle Fish Eye Lens for Cell Phones and Compact Digital Cameras
  • 5 star 43 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoekjeeuu on 12/05/2013

This fish-eye lens is the best thing i buyed so far on DealExtreme. I'm very happy with it ! Good price, easy to use and happy with the quality ! Does not degrade image quality so much. Effect is EXCELLENT. Fisheye effect in full. Great value for money I can't use it on my case, but that's not a big deal at all. When i'm using my fish-eye i just take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypicna on 11/16/2013

cumple perfecto con lo que promete, cambia totalmente el angulo de las fotos y los videos sin bajar la calidad... el producto esta construido en materiales metalicos y cristal de buena calidad... lo que hace un producto de buena calidad de construccion... totalmente recomendable no tiene grandes defectos... este producto es mucho mas barato que en mi ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToasty12 on 11/06/2013

It is cheap. It works good. Easy to install and good instructions(I have seen a lot worse instructions) There is not a lot of distortion/vignetting on the sides. I used it on my Galaxy Nexus and it fit perfectly. No black edges on the side just main fisheye effect. Nothing really, it could be a bit sharper but I have only tested this in low light so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonathan2399 on 09/24/2013

now i have fix the lens by my own. it works perfect. i use a kodak playsport and make skatevideos with it. first of all. i got the lens. when i puttted it in my camera , it was totally blurred. i think where was something with the lens so i told dx the problem. i got a new one and its still blurren. i made a youtube video to fix it. maybe more magnet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFluggs on 09/10/2013

Simple to use easy to fit. Gives the standard cellphone camera a fish-eye lens. It also allows you to use your zoom and take really close macro shots. On my phone the lens obscures the built in flash, for the fish-eye shots this is not a problem as the flash would not cover the entire anyway. However if you use it for the macro shooting you will need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusurpador on 09/04/2013

the lens is small, efficient and looks resistant. the image produced is very clear and a bit wider. once attached it looks very cool and produces a fine effect it`s not easily attached to some phones also the price is a little high. it may fall easily from the phone. it can cover the flash on some phones. cold attach more easily and strong, it may fall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydizarpe on 08/21/2013

Attachment magnet is very strong, and both the magnetic and the plastic dust caps are useful. The image quality is really good. It really looks like 180- degree. Price is high, but think its because they make solid thing with quality lens. Can't find a big cons in this little nice product. Maybe if DX can put in the box about 4-5 adhesive rings to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToooooony on 08/15/2013

Very easy to attach/detach, ready to use in few seconds and back again. Great coverage, and it gives a unique shot. Always versatile for any situation. So far don't consider really cons. I read in some reviews the original glue in the ring is not enough. But for me has been perfect almost a month using it. I use it with a Galaxy w, so the ring for this ... Read more

Higher Vignetting one side, bcz position of lens Backlighting, almost no distortion noticeable
    0 0
  • posted byBuya2892 on 07/17/2013

It's a very good product, easy to use and great quality. Fits well in Xperia X10 Mini Pro camera, and the quality of the product is very nice too. Its the best lens with the lower price i found, really worth it No cons, but it distorts the image just a little, but if your camera is nice the imagem will be nice too. Fits well in most cell phones cameras,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagsergi on 07/05/2013

Easy to use. Good photos. Works as they promise. The magnetic attachment is great. Too few magnetics sticks to attach the optic to the device. Make sure to not lose / break the only two it comes with. The magnetic sticker will lose efficieny if you doesn't take care of it. It's fine. I've bought it twice and I'm happy with the results. Make sure you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections