DX » Community » Reviews » 15mm Detachable 180-Degree Wide Angle Fish Eye Lens for Cell Phones and Compact Digital Cameras
Customer’s impression:
Decent Works Good incredible Nice litte gadget
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywatfordlad on 06/12/2015

This comes with little sticky pads that you stick one of to your phone etc, then the magnet on the lens just sticks it on. Works great. Cons: None

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byhoraa on 05/24/2015

It works good enough for the buck, but unfortunatly i don't use the fish eye lens on the camera because i have bought a new one.

Impression:Decent,Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted byGarol92 on 03/10/2015

A decent wide angle lens, has vignetting but that doesn't bother me personally. Front cap stays on nicely and so does the magnet cover on the other side. Adhesive on magnet rings could be better. I added a video where I used it in my old messy room. My cat approves this lens!

Great wide-angle lens

0 0 0

• posted bypoespluis on 12/31/2014

Nice little gadget for taking wide angle pictures with your phone. Seems good quality and very complete delivery with adhesive mounting rings and lens protection. Processes nice pictures with great wide angle effect. When you zoom in, the effect becomes less.

Impression:Nice litte gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byzenerv on 09/22/2014

Pros: Image quality seems to be as good as I expected. The picture is clear. Cons: came in a different package and with different mount. I got it with a clip instead of mount ring. The clip is OK for my Xiaomi Mi3, but if camera on your phone is far from edge, the clip could be too short. If you... Read more

The lens is good

Impression:Works Good;

0 0 0

• posted bysinkorswim3706 on 08/15/2014

Amazing little inexpensive lens. No cons, just awesomeness. This lens gives me wide clear pics and video and actually has very little curvature to the result - it looks like a normal photo but adds field of vision.

0 0 0

• posted bykoekjeeuu on 12/05/2013

This fish-eye lens is the best thing i buyed so far on DealExtreme. I'm very happy with it ! Good price, easy to use and happy with the quality ! Does not degrade image quality so much. Effect is EXCELLENT. Fisheye effect in full. Great value for money I can't use it on my case, but that's not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypicna on 11/16/2013

cumple perfecto con lo que promete, cambia totalmente el angulo de las fotos y los videos sin bajar la calidad... el producto esta construido en materiales metalicos y cristal de buena calidad... lo que hace un producto de buena calidad de construccion... totalmente recomendable no tiene grandes... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToasty12 on 11/06/2013

It is cheap. It works good. Easy to install and good instructions(I have seen a lot worse instructions) There is not a lot of distortion/vignetting on the sides. I used it on my Galaxy Nexus and it fit perfectly. No black edges on the side just main fisheye effect. Nothing really, it could be a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonathan2399 on 09/24/2013

now i have fix the lens by my own. it works perfect. i use a kodak playsport and make skatevideos with it. first of all. i got the lens. when i puttted it in my camera , it was totally blurred. i think where was something with the lens so i told dx the problem. i got a new one and its still i a a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere