Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabcha on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a great accessory retro-look for equipping an old bike or a single speed without needing to check the batteries. It also helps to have smiles when honks. support is included to attach the handle (small non-oversized diameter) with screw and nut Cons:the quality is very... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEteXor on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very funny horn for your kid's bike. He loved the sound as everybody enjoyed turning back while he was riding on the side walk. Cons:Altough the outer quality is quite good, the inside whistle began lowering the volume until it finnaly could not generate a sou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiShefi on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the horn is good, makes good sound, and looks good - it has a great retro look that goes well with every bicycle Cons:the clip does not hold it well on the bicycle, it might be stolen. It also turns around will riding and might fall off. OtherThoughts:good pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrusosnith on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:> Loud sound for the street > depressing makes one sound, and when it inflates again, maks another one (two tones) > better than the regular ring bells as it's easier to understand (to the listener) from where the sounds comes Cons:> the contraption... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeemka on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good price for such nice becycle horn! It is done well quality, especially counting the price! You can control loudness and sound of this horn with accurate pressing. I really like it Cons:Is not very good quality of mounting clamp, but I think it is not se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysublimethc on 04/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This is the best bike horn ever - With a vintage looking, solid steel, and plastic bulb - It always work, mostly in my country where the trafic jams are frecuent and drivers are mad! - A great accesory for the bike, and more than it! Cons:- Really no pros at a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenniefur on 06/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received this horn in tact, it gives such a nice loud toot that can be heard really clearly. I use it for my bicycle in San Francisco and it is super useful for all the idiot car drivers on their cell phones who don't use turn signals. :-) Cons:The original... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylennartb on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get a lot of attention with this horn. People usually like it and it makes them smile. Bought it for a vintage moped and it just does the job. It is also very loud, people inside cars can hear me without any problems. Cons:The horn is not so well built, af... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystupe on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to compliment a vintage bike i bought. A horn such as those used by the local breadman in my country would be super cute to have. The horn works as it should with nice piercing loud "toot-tuttt-toot-tuttt" sound. Cons:I recieved mine broken with... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections