Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydriskill on 02/02/2014

El sonido de esta bocina es espectacular, se oye desde lejos y no deja indiferente a nadie. En mi bicino tuve problemas para ajustarla al manillar. El principal problema que le he visto ha sido que la perilla huele mucho a goma. Seguro que si la metes en un cajón te acordarás de ello cuando lo abras. Pero para andar en bici no tiene mucha ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYlima on 11/04/2013

Bom volume de toque, cumpre o que promete e chama a atenção de pedestres cruzando a via. O encaixe no guidão da bike é apertado, acabei riscando a pintura para conseguir encaixar a presilha e o parafuso. Não é capaz de emitir som ao ponto de um motorista em um carro com os vidros fechados ouvir, mas não acredito que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabcha on 05/06/2013

a great accessory retro-look for equipping an old bike or a single speed without needing to check the batteries. It also helps to have smiles when honks. support is included to attach the handle (small non-oversized diameter) with screw and nut the quality is very average, bought 3, 1 had internal mecansime broken (I had to recoincer and paste), another ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEteXor on 03/19/2013

Very funny horn for your kid's bike. He loved the sound as everybody enjoyed turning back while he was riding on the side walk. Altough the outer quality is quite good, the inside whistle began lowering the volume until it finnaly could not generate a sound at all. I will try to fix it somehow because it still seems to be a good product. May be, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiShefi on 01/27/2013

the horn is good, makes good sound, and looks good - it has a great retro look that goes well with every bicycle the clip does not hold it well on the bicycle, it might be stolen. It also turns around will riding and might fall off. good price, retro look, fun sound. good for driving away people from the cycling roads buy it... just find a way to make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrusosnith on 10/04/2012

> Loud sound for the street > depressing makes one sound, and when it inflates again, maks another one (two tones) > better than the regular ring bells as it's easier to understand (to the listener) from where the sounds comes > the contraption to fixate it to the bike it's not that good. it won't fit in every bike nor every position/direction ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeemka on 07/26/2012

Very good price for such nice becycle horn! It is done well quality, especially counting the price! You can control loudness and sound of this horn with accurate pressing. I really like it Is not very good quality of mounting clamp, but I think it is not serious con for such price. It is good squeeze bulb horn trumpet for becycle! Recommend to everybody ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysublimethc on 04/03/2012

- This is the best bike horn ever - With a vintage looking, solid steel, and plastic bulb - It always work, mostly in my country where the trafic jams are frecuent and drivers are mad! - A great accesory for the bike, and more than it! - Really no pros at all - I love this vintage looking horn, the best ive ever had, and it is so simple that if it brokes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenniefur on 06/12/2011

I received this horn in tact, it gives such a nice loud toot that can be heard really clearly. I use it for my bicycle in San Francisco and it is super useful for all the idiot car drivers on their cell phones who don't use turn signals. :-) The original way to connect it to my bicycle was too small so I had to design my own way of attaching it, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylennartb on 01/19/2011

You get a lot of attention with this horn. People usually like it and it makes them smile. Bought it for a vintage moped and it just does the job. It is also very loud, people inside cars can hear me without any problems. The horn is not so well built, after a rainy day there was corrosion all over it and the rubber ball felt off after a few days. The ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections