DX » Community » Reviews » Electric Stainless Steel Car Kettle with Car Charger - 200ml (12V/60W)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodglins on 05/26/2012

Good build quality. Good stainless steel. Good quality plug. Easy to use. Heats very well and retains heat well too. Is faster to heat. Highly recommended. I realy buy again. Good package. Its working very well. I realy recommend its for you. I don´t have any cons, but the product came with one small damage of shipping. It´s good to have other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhlq2action on 11/08/2011

I did buy before another boiler but i did want to buy this one too, the shape is very good for get it stuck in your car so it will not move when driving, my VW GOLF glass holder fit perfectly for this product! It get hot fast. You can remove the plug from it and save it into your glove box. A must buy for long way car/truck runners. Good device for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhollandaise on 06/06/2011

nice thing! it is 60 watts so your coffee/tea gets hot very fast. it comes with an: top cap to drink. an mug that you can unscrew at the bottom. the 'general' mug where you can put the coffee/tea in. and an 12 cigarette-lighter-adapter MADE OF ALLOY! :-) whole 60 watts. no On or Off switch the slide thing at the top against leaking was is getting skew ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbo48 on 01/01/2011

The build quality is excellent - good stainless steel and good quality plug to take the 5 amp current. Spill-proof lid easy to use. Heats very well and retains heat well too. Is faster to heat than similar products. have used this item on a 3000km road trip many times - will buy another for the boat! Like all such 12 volt kettles, the 60W of power available ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections