DX » Community » Reviews » Network CAT5 to Camera CCTV BNC Video Balun Transceiver (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvranka on 02/01/2013

same quality asi european sellers... you don`t see any differences to hi-end alternatives. the build quality is also the same as original parts. its not easy to give some more positive information, as it is only a hardware part. didn`t find any negatives while mounting cctv system. same quality asi european sellers... you don`t see any differences to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 04/22/2011

-->Very compact and easy to use. Just connect one side to camera with BNC connector and put two UTP wires on another side. -->Easy to install on both sides (camera and TV video card in my computer) -->With my camera it worked only like 50meters. I'm using CAT5e cables. When I tried longer cable the picture was distored and there was nothing visible.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygm4quang on 10/25/2010

very compact and easy to use. fits into most service boxes easily. i find it easier to install on cameras and dvr(cable management is cleaner then any previous baluns i have used). shipping takes a long time (i needed it within a week for an install job). If DX can ship out faster, it would be excellent. I am going to place a large order and keep some ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections