DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Mount Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (6.5~10cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byechslectir on 02/28/2014

It does the job. The suction cup works very well. It is very securely on my window. The clamping system is pretty nifty. The rubber holds the phone very securely! It is not very good quality. Easily breaks. The first one arrived broken in the package. The second one (replacement) was ok. The tabs on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOriyadin on 03/26/2011

* Pretty good build quality * No need to take out the phone/PDA from its cover or case * The "feet" of this man-looking device can swivel, so it adjusts for different phones/PDAs. For example, in the iPhone it allows to connect it to a charging cable while mounted. * Swiveling between vertical and horizontal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDagmar44 on 09/23/2010

- Built quality is better than I expected. It's not weak. - Looks nice and smooth. - Even the rickety button is working very smooth. - Sucker system is professional! - I thought my TomTom One would fit horizontally onto the holder, so that it'd look like the puppet would really carry it. But that's not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections