DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Mount Holder for PDA Cell Phones/MP3/MP4/GPS (9.3~12.5cm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoaaron on 08/11/2011

- Price is pretty good if compared to any other store. - The suction cup is strong. - Adjustable holder can fit most of your portable devices (either iPhone, Android phones, etc...) - The metal arm is very difficult to adjust to the angle you want. - The suction cup rubber might be 'kill' by the sunshine, because heat will harden the rubber. You might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvestrow on 05/25/2011

- Fits a wide range of devices, including cellphones, PDA, GPS etc. - Just enough to fit an HTC Hero. It enables a good grip when it is wide open. - It gives room to plug power ou audion cables. - Good suction in the windshield. - There are limitations in positions and angles. - The goose neck shakes a lot when the car is above 50 km/h, even if the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 03/30/2011

- Fits my droid great - Is the only option on DX for this style of holder. Most grab the sides - Doesn't hit the camera button and volume button like most of the side grab models do - The clip to grab the phone has one broken "swivel" on it so I have to be careful - Solid necks leaves very limited options for angles if you attach it to the base plate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/27/2011

Convenient holder for your mobile phone or PDA. Good sucker, well kept on the glass car. And flexible hinge allows the foot to place the device most convenient for you. The big plus I think the rotating head holder, also will guide the device most convenient for you. There are doubts as mechanics inside the mount. Universal clip for cell phones or PDAs.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshopbouncer on 02/06/2011

It does what it claims...For the size. The suction (important) works well. The package for shipping should be more secure. Mine was almost damaged. But this could be a local issue as well - So I don't blame DealExtreme. It's better than going to your local store, where you'll be paying much higher for a cheaper quality product. I would recommend it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrWhite2008 on 07/05/2010

what can i say, this holds things like it should to your windscreen of your car, im using it to hold a gps unit, but can be used to hold a cell phone or other device depending on the shape and size of your unit im not sure if there is any cons, dont apply this to a windscreen that a has a chip or crack, its pretty self explanatory, by pulling this off ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections