Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclubber2k on 04/17/2012

Half the price of my previous one I had. Looks as good as my old one which lasted 1.5 years. useful for charging and playing music while driving. design perfectly for my nexus one (G5) which makes it snap strong. previous universal one I had had a sliding mech to fit all phones but phone used to fall off occasionally Unique for the phone, If I upgrade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrVincent on 06/16/2011

Easy to use, good size and works for my HTC Desire telephone! Even a small hole for the camera so you can use it while driving Feels a little cheap De side clip scratches the telephone (so be sure to hold it back enough and not just push it in) The metal in the holder is maybe not to durable if you change the position often (but didnt got a problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybayard0 on 05/27/2011

perfect fit for nexus one, well built, suction cup works very well, it never came off the glass. No negative things i can see with this unit. maybe the vibration issue with bumpy roads. I'll explain in details below i found that it vibrates too much on bumpy roads, but that's because of the long neck. i'm sure if it was shorter or not flexible at all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrlaferte on 01/12/2011

Fits my Nexus One very nicely, very easy to setup. The phone is easily removed from the device when needed. The suction cup needs to be thoroughly cleaned before use, else the holder will fall with your phone in it! The "gooseneck" is really a flexible aluminum bar which will probably break if you bend/unbend it too often. The plastic cover over the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections