Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8772195 on 11/17/2014

Pros: It was a very cheap product and I like it. Cons: The quality of the product was not the greatest. On the sides of the case there are some minor cracks on the side of it. It is nothing too serious and I can definitely live with it, when the price is kept in mind. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bybredamaarten on 02/05/2014

buttons for volume and lock buttons are integrated thin case making the iPhone a few mm thicker enough room to connect earphones and charger when the case is attached to the iphone the case is not super tight attached to it, it doesn't fall of butt it can come lost when you're putting the phone in you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfhkayser on 07/02/2013

The best protection. Very cheap. Fits perfectly in iphone 4 and 4S. The color is good, very unobtrusive. As the time go by, it may become a little large. But its so cheap that i recommend you to buy a bunch of them. Worth a lot! I bought my first in september 2012, and used it until june 2013. Now I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnadarn on 02/26/2013

It does it's job, it's a good and cheap case and it protects the iphone as well as almost any other case. I use it when i go to the gym because it's silicone and it holds my iphone in my pocket better than regular plastic cases. Even when running Maybe a little soft and sits kind of loose so if you're ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMrJeyK on 12/20/2012

It looks exactly like original iPhone 4S bumber It is not the best made and expecting this, I have ordered 3 pieces. Two of the three were fine, one was not really well made and could not be used. But that does not bother me, because based on local prices in iStore I have still saved around $35. Seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorres1986 on 10/06/2012

The case is very good, made by silicone it helps a lot to protec my Iphone4 from general bumps. I already droped 2 times from 1m high and it hapened nothing with my Iphone. The construction has good quality and fits very well. It is not good to place in the pants pocked because get stuck. It needs to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigbite on 11/01/2011

The silicon case is well finished, slick, light and nice looking. The case fits nice on the phone. it will protect the phone from scratches. the case doesn't take dust from outside and fabrics if you put it in your pocket. Although The case fits nicely its very shaky and can be easily taken off the phone.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywesfre on 08/09/2010

- Cheap! - Does what it's supposed to do. - the color is black, not greyish or something like that. - Good quality. The only con I've thought of is that the silicone case doesn't protect the sim card slot. You won't be able to see the apple logo on the back of the phone, but who cares about that anyway?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexlfm on 08/04/2010

Overall I'd have to say that this is probably my second favorite cast that I have for my iphone 4. Although it does add a bit of bulk to the phone it is probably the best option for keeping the iphone completely safe and protected from all bumps and drops. This case also makes the iphone much easier ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections