DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - Translucent Black
  • 5 star 22 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoni15 on 01/18/2014

Perfectly fits my iPhone 4 is a slim and sleek look with no other silicone cases, but good protection not offered the finest of which are hard plastic. It offers a very good relationship between style and protection. Leave all buttons fully accessible and has a good grip so you do not slip from the hand. It is transparent so well respected that brings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNico09 on 11/23/2013

Por un moderado precio, tenes un producto de buena calidad, la relación Precio-calidad es muy buena, no dudaria en comprar uno mas.El producto llegó en optimas condiciones No le encuentro una desventaja, es un muy buen producto, por el precio que sale. No tengo otras cosas para agregar a la descripción, es un muy buen producto Deal extreme ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynastysuccubus on 09/06/2013

I bought 2 of these cases 10 months ago, not knowing what to expect (due to the price being so small), but I can say now that I'm pleasantly surprised! The material is great, it feels nice when you hold it, it fits perfectly on the IPhone and it's easy to put on and to take off. I've changed the case after 6 months of using it to replace it with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorusso on 07/21/2013

I have bought several other cases here on dealextreme but this one is the best. The measures fit perfectly and it is silicon, so it will not break (like some do) when it falls on something solid like concrete. I was afraid that it can loose it form, but it does not happen. some times there is minor problem when i took a picture with a rear camera with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMenaba on 06/03/2013

Presents a very acceptable quality. Product similar to that illustrated in the photographs of the product. also the silicone is protective is it should. it goes on easily on your iphone 4, so it wont be complicaated to put it on and off. dosen't break easily. Good value for money. There was a silicone smell the first day but it's gone now. I advise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeowizard on 05/30/2013

Nice color and not too thick Not too flimsy or too rigid Phone doesn't wiggle inside it Basically, its made of good quality silicone/rubber. One major con that made me throw it away - it has some dis-figuration around the power button that made it VERY hard to press. When holding the phone with my left hand, there was no way to push the power button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvisintin on 04/08/2013

Non slip silicon does what I had hoped for, I like to use my phone on the dash of my car to view maps and control music while i am driving, but my phone would always slide around. With this case, I can position it on my dash and it stays put! A little loose, but nothing that is concerning. No real cons to mention other than that. I like the tint Inge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywamwung on 02/18/2013

First, the price is unbeatable, I can't find anything with this value, even the cheapest case in all stores that went is at this price. Second, it fits nicely with the iphone and doesn't create any empty spaces as I thought. The silicone case is pretty well made and does it what is supposed to do. None. If you don't care too much about a case for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhearty on 12/20/2012

El material es semirígido, parece que absorberá los golpes pero no se deforma fácilmente debido a su dureza (algo más que la silicona sin llegar a ser rígido del todo) El color está muy bien, es oscuro pero transparente, por lo que incluso se puede poner una foto o algo similar en la parte trasera y verse desde fuera. De ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajovajo on 12/16/2012

Resistant and durable material. Phone can now fall onto ceramic floor with no scratch. It's good protection when having gorilla glass on the screen and there's no need to protect it additionally. I recommenc it also to th iphone if it fits. No. Used on SAMSUNG omnia W can fit but needed to make modifications for camera, and buttons. For SAMSUNG omnia ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections