DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 28 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykakashisan on 06/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i bought them for my iphone 4, fits almost Ok, good material, flexible i like the fact that it's transparent it protects the back and edges of the cell phone so it do the job :-) Cons:like its mensionned in many reviews, It Didnt fit well close the button to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianohexsel on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful, good material, flexible, it protect the back and edges of the cell phone. Also protects the front part partialy because it has a small surface around the cell phone. Low price. Cons:Didnt fit well close the button to turn the cell mute (vibration) and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaurieDenice on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is deffinitely useful, cant remember how many times i dropped my phone and the case did exactly what it was suppose to. not a single scratch or dent. does a great job for what it is worth Cons:it was very useful while i used it however with time it turned y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeyona on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Clear - Not too soft - has adequate sized holes Cons:- Sticks to iphone back (i put a decorative paper so i dont get this problem) - can be a bit slippery OtherThoughts:I'm always on the lookout for clear cases for my iphone as I usually DIY my own cases. Ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoteskote on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:practical and inexpensive protective case for iphone 4 / 4s. is comfortable and flexible. While the mobile protects small shock. is totamente transparent (for now). Button holes for volume, lock, load, and others are perfectly cut. Cons:the trouble with this kin... Read more

from the hand the package
    0 0
  • posted byGandalf1408 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ really crystal clear + fits nearly perfect + works with the iPhone 4S + all buttons are working without any problems Cons:- some hard/sharp edges (can be removed by a knife) OtherThoughts:+ you can put thin things behind it (for example photos, so you can chan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninajardim on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a good case. It is very transparent, although its a silicone case, it looks like a glass if you look trough it. Its a classic case, because maches with any occasion. it looks like you are not using any case on your cellphone. Cons:first i saw it a loved it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarak34 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I found this product very usefull. -fully protect your iphone -fits exacly on the iphone 4&4s and does not damage the buttoms -better than the silicon cases that sometimes fall and not protecting the phone. -really good quality of the item that absorbs the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHLR85 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price and good looking case made of soft silicone. Cons:Quality is a bit cheap but not far from more expensive ones. OtherThoughts:Bought two of these as a replacement for my previous case (also a translucent silicone case). It is a good case also for the iPhone 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatwrz on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It cames well packed, it protects the phone perfectly, when the iPhone fell down, it will protect it, and you could be sure that your mobile phone i safe and sound. Cons:I bought it, and I have black iPhone 4S. It doesn't look very nice, because of some big bubbles and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections