DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
ince Ürün sic görünüm
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

hediye etmek için almıştım kaliteli kullanışlı güzel bir ürün tam uyumlu şeffaf ve süper ince Read more

Impression:ince Ürün sic görünüm;

0 0 0

• posted bykakashisan on 06/21/2014

i bought them for my iphone 4, fits almost Ok, good material, flexible i like the fact that it's transparent it protects the back and edges of the cell phone so it do the job :-) like its mensionned in many reviews, It Didnt fit well close the button to turn the cell mute (vibration) and the volume controle,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunank on 04/04/2014

As I said, it was fits the iphone very well. It's like hugging the phone nicely. Made of silicones so it can protect your iphone from light water. Cheap, so you can overcome the cons. The 'color' tend to fade over time. When I got it at first it was crystal-y or sort of invisible but in few months it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirillnikitin on 01/02/2014

Protective Crystal Silicone Case for iPhone 4 is cheap and looks lovely, nice to touch, not slippery, thick and soft enough to protect your iPhone Some devices do not connect to iPhone when this Case is on. For example, I have to take off it when I want to connect my Pisen 2500mAh Rechargeable External ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaesteva on 11/28/2013

I think that this item is easy to use and fonfortable. It protects your iphone form been damaged. This item does not ocupy a lot of space form your iphone, that means that the weight, the height and the high does not affect at all. But this item become colored with time. This kind of yellow that doesen'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarianohexsel on 09/12/2013

Beautiful, good material, flexible, it protect the back and edges of the cell phone. Also protects the front part partialy because it has a small surface around the cell phone. Low price. Didnt fit well close the button to turn the cell mute (vibration) and the volume controle, button (+) and (-). In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaurieDenice on 09/11/2013

it is deffinitely useful, cant remember how many times i dropped my phone and the case did exactly what it was suppose to. not a single scratch or dent. does a great job for what it is worth it was very useful while i used it however with time it turned yellow-sh which i did not like.. its not very cute.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfeyona on 06/11/2013

- Clear - Not too soft - has adequate sized holes - Sticks to iphone back (i put a decorative paper so i dont get this problem) - can be a bit slippery I'm always on the lookout for clear cases for my iphone as I usually DIY my own cases. How I do that is I cut out a decorative (thin) paper in the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoteskote on 05/24/2013

practical and inexpensive protective case for iphone 4 / 4s. is comfortable and flexible. While the mobile protects small shock. is totamente transparent (for now). Button holes for volume, lock, load, and others are perfectly cut. the trouble with this kind of cases is that once it is no longer transparent ... Read more

from the hand the package

0 0 0

• posted byGandalf1408 on 05/16/2013

+ really crystal clear + fits nearly perfect + works with the iPhone 4S + all buttons are working without any problems - some hard/sharp edges (can be removed by a knife) + you can put thin things behind it (for example photos, so you can change the look of your iPhone induvidually for a low price) +... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections