• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A decent iPhone case.

posted by alexlfm on 08/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Pros: First let me start off this review by saying that I ordered several different colors of these cases and all of them work great. The colors on them are all very close to what is pictured on the site and they look pretty good. The fit on these cases is pretty good and the holes for the camera are in the correct spot however there are problems when using the flash and with how the case clings to the phone. This case also isn't too thick so it doesn't add much bulk to the phone so in can still use it with many dock accessories. Also it's not the kind of silicone where it attracts dust like a magnet and sticks to your pockets.

Cons:

The biggest problem that I have with this case is that because the area around the flash is the same plastic and isn't coated with anything or painted a non reflective matte color, whenever you turn the flash on on the camera, the light from the led goes into the plastic edge and lights up the entire case. This reflects light back into the camera which ends up giving your pictures a haze in whichever color the case is. This is extremely annoying but fixed simply with a bit or non reflective black (or any color) paint. Also the back part of the case doesn't fit quite perfect to the phone which causes little bubbles to appear similar to what you see with a poorly applied screen protector.

Bottomline:

For the price it's not bad, although it's anoying to deal with the camera flash issue and the bubbles on the back. The case does seem to protect the phone well though and they look pretty good.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections