DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Portable USB Powered Laptop/PC Speaker (USB Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvision3001 on 01/04/2014

Over the past 18 years, I have been sourcing for loud but portable speaker so that I can use it in my lecture, esp. when the lecture hall audio system is down. Before I have this speaker, the best loud and portable speaker I also carried with me is the "X-Mini MAX II XAM7-B Portable Capsule Speakers&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrauc1 on 06/14/2013

I have got the Camac speaker (just like many others here), so this actually is a review to this product: http://dx.com/p/camac-cmk-50-portable-usb-music-speaker-black-182444 - great sound quality - cheap - little - stand is great idea distorts a bit when volume is on maximum Customer service is great,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElda32 on 04/23/2013

Great quality Good sound output Compact and very portable Affordable price Stylish design Volume level either low or high with few steps inbetween. Power cord and usb cord could be a little bit longer. It's easy to install (Plug and play) on Windows 8. Absolutely recommended, can't go wrong with this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjavioster on 04/22/2013

very good built stylish enough to carry it with brand new notebooks works fine with all OSs, including Linux plug & play in many OSs, tested with Ubuntu Linux and it shows as a separate sound output, also in Windows, but not tested in MacOSX good bass, feels as if it had a woofer good magnetic isolation,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydclobato on 02/25/2013

I bought this one to work with Raspberry Pi and Squeezelite. It is promptly listed on the USB devices list (lsusb), the driver is loaded and the sound comes out loud and clear. An excellent device! None so far It does come with a silicon base for keeping the speaker up, on vertical. I wished it come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWWPierre on 01/11/2013

Small,good sound,easy to use, cheap, well made. Looks sturdy enough to be toted around with a laptop. The sound is better than my 3" speaker set. none that have shown up yet I got this to use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X, so that I could have the engine and wind sounds coming from an external ... Read more

Better sound than speaker in background

1 0 0

• posted bygreenmetalflake on 01/08/2013

It is a very good improvement over most built-in laptop speakers. It is ideal for travel to use when gaming, listening to music, or watching a video. Plug & Play, it automatically installs when you connect it to the USB port. Very well made, looks & feels like a quality product. Don't have expectations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrejbajec on 01/07/2013

Very usefull gadget for laptop computer. I was suprised how much sound is squized out of this small speaker box. The casing look very solid and sturdy. Quite small for take along. Simple plug & play design. I miss some kind of handles for mouting on top of laptop screen. A little distorsion at high ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMyrdhin87 on 11/01/2012

- Awesome sound quality! Never had this kind of quality on a portable speaker before. Really loud without distortion. - When talking about this caliber speakers I don't like to use the term 'bass'. The higher frequencies are often fine. The lower frequencies however are really hard to come by. Portable ... Read more

2 0 2

• posted byjasonchin on 10/30/2012

It was plug and play for Windows 7 Pro. Packs quite a punch for it's size. Fills an average room nicely. It is small, which makes it portable (and discrete for those that worry about it's appearance). Comes with a stand so it can be rested horizontally or vertically. Varying the volume is not linear,... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections